Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher's pretty safe I feel. Sexton is definitely a candidate to be dropped this week with Powell back. Everyone thinks it'll be Jeffrey but he offers something forward.
Interestingly, there's a case being made on the Suns board that Powell replaces Fiorini on a wing. Which would be good for Sexton.

And another one that Flanders moves into the mid rotation to allow Powell to play his usual role. Which could be bad for Sammy.

the simpsons yogurt GIF

Could McKercher be a sub risk ?
I don't think McKercher is the type of kid to take it slow or limit himself and I reckon he'd be pretty pissed if he was the sub, hopefully Clarko won't pull a Bevo on this one, but it might actually help his price for next season if he does.

I don't think McKercher is the type of kid to take it slow or limit himself and I reckon he'd be pretty pissed if he was the sub, hopefully Clarko won't pull a Bevo on this one, but it might actually help his price for next season if he does.
If he's unable to sensibly ease his way back into senior footy then he seems the perfect sub candidate. Take a longterm approach with the kid.

I think of you can do those trades you just lock it in.
I think I'll boot Sharp.
No one plays a full game, gets 2 kicks and stays in my side.
Unfortunately I’m holding due to bigger problems.
Sharp is the running king of uncontested possession.
He was the hardest runner in the 4 possession game
with 15km covered from 88% tog.
Transition with their backs being made accountable did not help.
Think there’s a good chance of a rebound but will lose cash.

I’m not going to assume anything with flanders or sexton, so will be a wait and watch on Sunday.

Dimma has changed few players around already so yes risky. I do however recommend no one trade any suns in. Avoid us

I’m not going to assume anything with flanders or sexton, so will be a wait and watch on Sunday.

Dimma has changed few players around already so yes risky. I do however recommend no one trade any suns in. Avoid us
Taking Notes1.gif

Gone very much back and forward on this the last few days, so a bit of external input would be appreciated: my trades this week are going to be Steele -> Merrett, McAuliffe -> 200-250k guy. The third trade I'm having trouble with:

Option A. Freijah -> Daniher/Caldwell, who will be my F6 (behind Zorko, Flanders, Heeney, Sexton, Fisher) and leaves the only non-premo guy in my 22 as D6 Schoenmaker, with Nic Martin in the mids ready to switch back at some point. This means the 200-250k guy has to be a D.
Option B. Freijah -> Rozee, who will be my M8 and leaves the only non-premo in my 22 as F6 Dowling or Harrison. This means the 200-250k guy can be any position, which would help out this week as looking to be barely scraping 18.

Schoenmaker was great last week and has great JS but I am probably leaning option B at this exact point in time - I am biased and think super highly of Rozee though!

Could McKercher be a sub risk ?
Probably depends on what he has managed to do while injured - he's been running for a bit already - ever since around his interview on The Traders iirc. He's young and fit - I'd be surprised if he was sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his past is anything to go on, he would have hated that Flanders / Sexton double act. Too slow and predictable. Whereas, he would have loved Jefferies role back there (more Rioli like), and throw in Powell with Flanders, and the marking boys, that seems more his preference. Not sure what that means for Sexton, but as a holder of him I really hope I'm wrong.

Be interested how a Gold Coaster fan sees it.

Gone very much back and forward on this the last few days, so a bit of external input would be appreciated: my trades this week are going to be Steele -> Merrett, McAuliffe -> 200-250k guy. The third trade I'm having trouble with:

Option A. Freijah -> Daniher/Caldwell, who will be my F6 (behind Zorko, Flanders, Heeney, Sexton, Fisher) and leaves the only non-premo guy in my 22 as D6 Schoenmaker, with Nic Martin in the mids ready to switch back at some point. This means the 200-250k guy has to be a D.
Option B. Freijah -> Rozee, who will be my M8 and leaves the only non-premo in my 22 as F6 Dowling or Harrison. This means the 200-250k guy can be any position, which would help out this week as looking to be barely scraping 18.

Schoenmaker was great last week and has great JS but I am probably leaning option B at this exact point in time - I am biased and think super highly of Rozee though!
I have Rozee, held through the pain, but if I didn't I'd wait. BE still high, likely to drop but slowly as he plays Brisbane still (at home helps). I think you have a week and will have a 6 in front of his price point when he will be the buy of decade. Go to Caldwell I reckon.

Struggling to field 18 this week due to the Simpkin drama... Had to last minute trade him to Finlay Macrae and didn't realise I was low for numbers.

I can field 18 this week if I keep Jeremy Sharp, is it worth keeping him to get 18 on field or trade him and field 17? Scored pretty well last week with a 1888.

Currently looking at:
Seth Campbell -> Jye Caldwell
Jeremy Sharp -> Zach Merrett
Jack Steele -> Sam Walsh

Thoughts?
I have this same dilemma. Will lose a lot of cash, but I cannot bring myself to cop a donut when it can be avoided. I guess the question is, if you don't trade Sharp, who will you trade instead and will that player plus Sharp outscore Merrett?

I have Rozee, held through the pain, but if I didn't I'd wait. BE still high, likely to drop but slowly as he plays Brisbane still (at home helps). I think you have a week and will have a 6 in front of his price point when he will be the buy of decade. Go to Caldwell I reckon.
On the other hand though, there’s always something that gets in your way next week and saving 20k may not be worth it. I’d rather Rozee than Caldwell long term.

If his past is anything to go on, he would have hated that Flanders / Sexton double act. Too slow and predictable. Whereas, he would have loved Jefferies role back there (more Rioli like), and throw in Powell with Flanders, and the marking boys, that seems more his preference. Not sure what that means for Sexton, but as a holder of him I really hope I'm wrong.

Be interested how a Gold Coaster fan sees it.

On the other hand though, there’s always something that gets in your way next week and saving 20k may not be worth it. I’d rather Rozee than Caldwell long term.
Fair enough, just think there are better options, including beyond Caldwell - but that was his query.

I have this same dilemma. Will lose a lot of cash, but I cannot bring myself to cop a donut when it can be avoided. I guess the question is, if you don't trade Sharp, who will you trade instead and will that player plus Sharp outscore Merrett?
Sharp had a massive TOG too for that 15. Huge ground coverage as well. I think it is fair to see it as an anomaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back