Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

The Martin move I rate, we're at that point in the season where we can do those things.

If the cheap defenders or forward options don't pop up, I could do something similar and aggressive and bring in two Fantasy pigs and save me the hassle of deciding which one to bring in, and wait for more options to replace Uwland and Freijah (those two easily could match the output of any cheap defender or fwd i trade in so better to wait). Can loop F6 and D6 with Arie and Koltyn

Anderson for Treloar
Martin for TT
Stuff it. Confirmed I’m doing this trade, high risk high reward if it pays off. D6 and F6 will be looped. If they both rack up the pill like they have I’ll be cashing in nicely.

Scheduled to rain for the Dons game too so nightmare HB weather too

IMG_2634.jpeg

Can anything save Powell's run of 70's ?
Hit Him Where It Hurts Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Salem my worst trade in, in a long time

In for a subbed 53, then out injured. At least he didn't lose cash

Throws a spanner in the works and now leaves me with 1 rookie on field

Ryan > Whitfield
Salem > Rozee

Bank $192K to get the last rookie off field next week instead

Ryan BE of 161 with no Alex Pearce could be forced to play lockdown
Didn't trade Whitfield in off his bye due to supposed tags and has gone on to average 117 in his L3 since

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else having a sticky beak at Neale? Popping genuine ceiling scores regularly. My team is complete so plan would be to have a premo emergency at M9 and loop based on tag targets from next week.

*I'm bringing in Rozee this week with the other trade so it's basically a Neale/Taranto/Treloar/Brayshaw decision. Neale's a bit cheaper so would help with taking one of the other three next week.

Anyone else having a sticky beak at Neale? Popping genuine ceiling scores regularly. My team is complete so plan would be to have a premo emergency at M9 and loop based on tag targets from next week.

*I'm bringing in Rozee this week with the other trade so it's basically a Neale/Taranto/Treloar/Brayshaw decision. Neale's a bit cheaper so would help with taking one of the other three next week.
Has another Windhager tag incoming before the end of the season

Has another Windhager tag incoming before the end of the season
Plan would be to emergency him that week (or get off him if he's not delivering. I imagine St Kilda will be very much cue in the rack by that stage aswell.

Brisbane themselves are back in form and racking up plenty of uncontested marks. I also just fancy the pick for the sole reason no one has him.

Pfft

Did the Salem in and out too

He's not even in my top 3 worst trades just for this year though
Yeah, what a waste ....no guarantee he's back next week ....so I've had to revise my trades

What stuffed my plans up was the amount of rookies who were killed off this week .....really wanted Lawson Humphries ....unfortunately all my FWD rookies curled up, feet in the air

It was:
Martin to Rivers
Dean to Simpkin

Rivers has to wait ....not the worst scenario TBH

Now:
Salem 🤮 to Yeo
Dean to Joe Richards

Ryan is such a tricky one, brought him in for 2 shit scores

now he has to man up a defender, he either scores really well with the other 2 KPD likely to have barely any touches OR he scores crap because he has to man up and try cover for 2 super inexperienced players.

I actually reckon he marks quite a bit when on a man but that BE is wild, if you want to jump off it needs to be now

Ryan is such a tricky one, brought him in for 2 shit scores

now he has to man up a defender, he either scores really well with the other 2 KPD likely to have barely any touches OR he scores crap because he has to man up and try cover for 2 super inexperienced players.

I actually reckon he marks quite a bit when on a man but that BE is wild, if you want to jump off it needs to be now
I looked at his scoring history this year ....he's had other occasions where he's pumped out two consecutive **** scores ......it's such a tough call to hold or trade ....I've held, but not with great confidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back