Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you lost faith in LDU ? ……personally i don’t think he’s a great Fantasy pick

I do love Taranto though …. a Fantasy beast
Happy to wait and see how the injection of Hopper plays out - probs not at all, but can wait the week.

I think you can wait a week on Rivers, I like him but he only got 21 touches v North last week and now plays a red hot Bris away with Ashcroft back. If he can go 90+ again and maintain the mid role (ie doesn't get bumped for ANB to tag Neale) he'll still be well priced for next week v WC.

Richards is a nice option this week for sure if you're shopping in that price range.
Really good assessment, near went to him this week, but erred along the lines you mentioned. Thanks

Rivers, who was my original target trade-in …. is on standbye

I’ve asked him to stay close to his phone for a last minute callup
You.......
Working Fred Willard GIF

Him.......
Talking Mobile Phone GIF

Sending Ryan out the door with Jhye Clark… which would you rather bring in?

Simpkin and Rozee
OR
Taranto/Treloar and Richards?

(Richards for the free swing at F6 with a stupid low BE - he would be only rook on field)

I think im holding Clarry now, years cooked so may as well take a punt that he turns it around lol
Sharp -> Evans my only trade locked with just over 500k to decide my other trade. Graham is my last rookie on field so he might go to someone when I make up my mind on who.
I might leave Rozee for 1 week, cheap enough to go Oliver to him next week if needed, im thinking worst case Rozee goes up 30k and hes still mega cheap, at least I wont cop the Windhager tag.
Thinking Laird might be a nice POD, priced under 100 now too.

Will wait and see based on early games tomorrow but first trade is close to locked in. If Zorko VC score is 125+ and Clark scores well as emergency I'll likely go Campbell > Evans;

1719564519725.png

Bank $450k for next week and then double upgrade.

I'm still running 28 green dots pre-trades so have to start cashing out these stalled rookies I have (Campbell, Freijah, Sullivan, McCauliffe) or I'm going to be stuck with them come year end if I keep sidewaysing premos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back