Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
then quit and shut up lmao, complaining non stop ya sook.

Pretty sure that's what I suggested I was going to do after this week. Complaining non-stop? I made two posts which were dragged back up by you not being able to handle being wrong about the HTB rule. Move on, you've now clogged up two threads. So desperate for the last word.

Want: Taranto, Rozee, Brayshaw

Will

It's a fantasy trade discussion thread where people canvas their ideas. Even if not everyone replies, it still likely helps him work through his own thought processes for the week. Of all the things to get wound up about on BF, this shouldn't be one of them.

Yeah I think you've missed the point but I accept your perspective. Context is in the weekly discussion thread where he's made himself look an A grade tosser.

Context is going to another thread because you're upset :p.

I came here to see if you'd made your weekly 'can others think through my trades for me' post and you had, like clockwork.

If you want to flex on how well your team is doing, maybe try running it yourself.

The thing is like Cork said i show the options im considering and get others opinions lmao. If that upset you that much you've got problems :p. I've also seen you ask for opinions so whos the hypocrite?

Take it to PM if you're that desperate to continue, no one wants to keep reading this rubbish.

You're hardly covering yourself in glory here.
Lets Go Yes GIF by NBA

You're hardly covering yourself in glory here.

I made a post responding to someone who had a terrible week commiserating that I had also had a terrible week and was struggling for motivation in continuing to put effort in. Shaun then laugh reacted that post and another also expressing disappointment in the week with no provocation other than me agreeing with a poster that his interpretation of the HTB was incorrect. If you think that isn't poor behaviour then again, that's your opinion, but suggesting me being irritated at his behaviour doesn't 'cover me in glory' well I just can't say I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL FANTASY DOWN DOWN sale
1719183263200.png
Collectively, this starting 22 has lost $5,344,000 in value in just 15 (and part) rounds.
There is something for everyone - all prices reduced:

DEF:
B.Campbell, Hunt, S.Mitchell, Wilkie, Stocker, Stewart

MIDS:
Oliver, Sheed, Rozee, T.Green, L.Shiels, Hobbs, S.Berry, Petracca

RUCKS:
B.Williams, Blicavs

FWDS
Daniel, Swallow, Bruest, Butler, Durdin, D.Martin

The over -$300k Club welcomes Clayton Oliver, Dom Sheed and it's Chairman, Caleb Daniel.

This SEASON:
How many have you had? 2 (Oliver / Rozee)
Still have? 1 (Rozee)
About to get? 1 (T.Green)

Last edited:
Any chance that the two of you can not clog multiple threads on this board with your weird little vendetta.
Yes you might see there was a post from me telling him to take it to pm.

AFL FANTASY DOWN DOWN sale
View attachment 2028655
Collectively, this starting 22 has lost $5,344,000 in value in just 15 (and part) rounds.
There is something for everyone - all prices reduced:

DEF:
B.Campbell, Hunt, S.Mitchell, Wilkie, Stocker, Stewart

MIDS:
Oliver, Sheed, Rozee, T.Green, L.Shiels, Hobbs, S.Berry, Petracca

RUCKS:
B.Williams, Blicavs

FWDS
Daniel, Swallow, Bruest, Butler, Durdin, D.Martin

The over -$300k Club welcomes Clayton Oliver, Dom Sheed and it's Chairman, Caleb Daniel.

This SEASON:
How many have you had? 2 (Oliver / Rozee)
Still have? 1 (Rozee)
About to get? 1 (T.Green)
Had Stewart from the start. Traded him out a couple of weeks ago. Brought in Oliver and Green and already traded Oliver back out. About to bring in Rozee.

Unfortunately my team started performing over the byes and finished 40th for the round and am now inside the top 3k so going to have to start caring again. Can't get to anyone good getting my last rook off this field this week so tempted to hold one more week and hope Dowling compared to most F6 options won't cost me too much get turn a Sexton or Fisher in to Rozee.

Unfortunately my team started performing over the byes and finished 40th for the round and am now inside the top 3k so going to have to start caring again. Can't get to anyone good getting my last rook off this field this week so tempted to hold one more week and hope Dowling compared to most F6 options won't cost me too much get turn a Sexton or Fisher in to Rozee.
Can you get to someone like Colby McKercher? If not, I think a rookie is fine for a week.

Can you get to someone like Colby McKercher? If not, I think a rookie is fine for a week.
I can get to Mckercher and that is certainly an option, just not sure if Dowling > McKercher is a bigger upgrade then Sexton/Fish to Rozee. I think it probably is but nervous about a first year player after a long lay off and the role changes at North scare me.

tigs2010 or Phar Ace - can't seem to find the Tigers preview thread for this weekends game. Any chance Campbell Gray gets a gig? A $200k B/F dpp would be handy to handcuff to Fisher.
#eco lol

I'd say absolutely zero but its only Monday, we could get another 5 injuries this week :D

Stuck on what trades to do. Have gone Mcentee to Arie, so have 112k.

Had a ripper score last week and finding it hard to pick who to trade. Boak is probably my worst player, however i cant get him up to Heeney or Zorko so everyone else sub 800k is not much of an upgrade.

Any advice?

1719203779630.png

Stuck on what trades to do. Have gone Mcentee to Arie, so have 112k.

Had a ripper score last week and finding it hard to pick who to trade. Boak is probably my worst player, however i cant get him up to Heeney or Zorko so everyone else sub 800k is not much of an upgrade.

Any advice?

View attachment 2028926
Great team. Wish mine looked half as good.
My 2c would be to improve your forwards.
Heeney and Zorko might be a bit too expensive so perhaps target Caldwell. Probably at the expense of Sexton or Boak if he misses again.

Team after trading Ryan > Rozee and McAuliffe > Mckercher.
Would be Fielding Ryan and Dowling if i keep them which means keeping a rook onfield or Rozee and McKercher if i trade.

Feel like Rozee will have the same output as Ryan and Mckercher can go back to his 80-90s.

It's either that trade or fix McAuliffe and Hardeman and get Evans and another rook, but feels like a waste of trades.

Also lets me gain some cash from Mckercher with his low BE to upgrade in a few weeks.

Thoughts?

TEAM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back