Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Richmond supporter at a Collingwood vs Essendon game that has zero implications for the Tiger's season?!

That's true dedication to fantasy footy.
Probably had to give his puffer jacket an airing

Annoyed that I put the E on Richards over Harrison or Kreuger. Now have to roll the dice on Freijah or Dowling at F6.
Same, now rolling with Tholstrup

Missus is Collingwood and her sister thinks she's a jinx. What a great night. After 14 years I'm getting closer and closer to converting her 😁
Converting her to what is the biggest query from that post......

Missus is Collingwood and her sister thinks she's a jinx. What a great night. After 14 years I'm getting closer and closer to converting her 😁
Good luck with that. I've tried and failed many times over the last 15 years to convince my son to switch from the Dogs to the Blues (ever since he was brainwashed at his day care centre at Whitten Oval). Being hot garbage onfield made it impossible.

Good luck with that. I've tried and failed many times over the last 15 years to convince my son to switch from the Dogs to the Blues (ever since he was brainwashed at his day care centre at Whitten Oval). Being hot garbage onfield made that impossible.
Alex Rance doing his knee and retiring has set me back a few years. She had his badge and all 😒

Alex Rance doing his knee and retiring has set me back a few years. She had his badge and all 😒
Sounds familiar. My partner's interest in the watching the Blues tended to depend on whether Jack Silvagni was playing or not. She also started watching Collingwood once Pat Lipinkski moved over from the Kennel....

Ah hello everyone. Thought I’d drop by the fantasy board for the first time in a while, and I find posts about converting partners and children to Carlton or Richmond supporters

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

This place has clearly fallen in to the dumpster since my self-imposed exile due to being ranked 25 millionth in AF this season

I’ll selflessly agree to hang around and raise it back to its former glory if you can all help me get my team ranked first between now and the end of the season. Deal?

Ah hello everyone. Thought I’d drop by the fantasy board for the first time in a while, and I find posts about converting partners and children to Carlton or Richmond supporters

This place has clearly fallen in to the dumpster since my self-imposed exile due to being ranked 25 millionth in AF this season

I’ll selflessly agree to hang around and raise it back to its former glory if you can all help me get my team ranked first between now and the end of the season. Deal?
Shut up Zevon

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

been waiting all season for you to pop your head up so I could use this on you 😁

Shut up Zevon

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

been waiting all season for you to pop your head up so I could use this on you 😁
Shut up and help me fix my team. It still has Travis ****ing Boak in it for goodness sake. This is much worse than I thought.

Ps you have a mean right hook there

I'll happily swap Tom Powell with you
No I only just got rid of him, don’t want him back so soon. Made a stack of cash by bringing in some guy called “Andy Moniz-Wakefield”

Not sure there’s even a real player by that name so there’s a good chance I’ve been scammed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the hell are you.gif

No deal. It was the 2016 grand final that cemented my son's love for the Doggies. Which basically makes it your fault.

No deal. It was the 2016 grand final that cemented my son's love for the Doggies. Which basically makes it Matt Stevic’s fault.
Fixed that for you

Well Zevon i'm surprised no one has asked if you finally have Daicos in your team this time lol
Haha yeah he’s in there. My self-imposed Daicos moratorium ended in 2023. Couldn’t do it to myself again this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back