Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not. I’ve seen it since and he gets him straight down the front with no high contact
Completely agree, but there was an accidental head clash- Starcevich went out with concussion, and Rankine had a cut on his head. Accidental or not, chose to bump, heads hit, player concussed = weeks out

Completely agree, but there was an accidental head clash- Starcevich went out with concussion, and Rankine had a cut on his head. Accidental or not, chose to bump, heads hit, player concussed = weeks out
I reckon they will say that starcevich initiated the contact, rankine had his arm up in defence. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Actually putrid watching Dawson play. Absolutely nowhere.

1.2k rank and lost my H2H matchup against someone who was rank 43k at the start of the round lol

Rank 1667 to 1295.

Should of been a monster but Serong 77, Gawn 71, Walsh 66 and Sexton 55 all dogshit. Butters subbed early...
Exactly the same four spuds that cost me my league match up. I don't have Butters, but I did field J Richards over both Harrison and Krueger which also cost me.

2255, which should have been about 2400.

Sexton to be punted into the sun as soon as lockout lifts...:rocket::sunrise:

Holmes, Rankine and Dawson have killed my week, and that’s on top of Gawn and Sexton. All fairly unique players where others would have had a Sheezel, Butters or McKercher. Losing 50-100 points per player there.

Very frustrating, can never get the team to all click at once

Exactly the same four spuds that cost me my league match up. I don't have Butters, but I did field J Richards over both Harrison and Krueger which also cost me.

2255, which should have been about 2400.

Sexton to be punted into the sun as soon as lockout lifts...:rocket::sunrise:
Yep... Infuriating considering it should've easily put me over 2500...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with that, beat my previous best score of the season by nearly 300, just goes to show where my ranking is

I finally got my captain correct after last two weeks of duds and have eyes set for a hat with a top 100 finish

Caldwell VC good for 260 to start the round
2464 takes me from 1058 to 577 overall and that's a huge jump from 2505 just two weeks ago

Trades were Harrison > Humphries and fisher > zorko finally

Of course this is the week I decide to not break my rule and last minute switch the C from Gulden to Dunkley. 🤦‍♂️

My rank is moving faster than Voyager 1. Im so coooooked

2396- up 900 to 3.1k
✅: Rozee, Dunkley (debut), Caldwell, Zerrett (VC), Sheezel... Simpkin
❌: Sexton, Dawson, Gawn, Day
🎯: Zorko, Sinclair. Butters/Serong/TT/Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back