Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upset Ship Exploding upset.gif

The test of a Coaches true metal & calmness under pressure, is how they handle this week .....with carnage all around, the calculating coach handles what is within his ability to control

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those Coaches ......if there was a player out, he was in my side

8db34ecb-0d14-4b14-b10a-9473fae97e09_text.gif

BUT .....I'm sure there are many others in the same boat .....well, maybe not those who went Caldwell over Rankine 🤮

Not that it matters much as both are spuds but Harrison or Krueger for emergency?

Harrison has a higher ceiling if he can kick a bag. Krueger has a higher floor with his role as 2nd ruck.

Thread appropriately titled.

Came out the byes sitting 400 with a complete team and my sight set on a top 100 finish. A couple of dud Captain choices (no fault of my own) has set me back a couple hundred.

Then I cop Gawn, Heeney, Rankine and Sexton, which gets me back to two rooks on field. That’s the final nail in the coffin I reckon. Sitting in no man’s land, too far back to crack the 100 now.

Brought in Jezza Cameron this week and chucking the VC on Daicos for a bit of fun. Also have Stewart, who hopefully doesn’t cop any attention and goes big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS Cameron misses from 30m out and then Stewart clashes heads and is likely done for the night

Edit: HE'S BACK ON!

Last edited:
I have the E on Humpries in MID.

Other midfielders are:
Gulden, Dunkley, Walsh, Merrett, Dawson, Green, Rozee, Mckercher.

Thinking of benching Mckercher. Good decision?

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back