Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart back to being an option in this quasi mid def role ?

Dale to him still makes money (if he escapes suspension)

I'm gonna do the smart thing and leave Humphries on the bench because I just know which every mid I take out will score 130+

I swear Swans players do everything in their power to not pass to Gulden.

He's open so often and they just go long

Ryan has to be my all time worst trade in. Knew exactly who I was getting with plenty of prior evidence not to get him, have laughed as others continually bring him in in previous years.. and I still went ahead with it, at his max f*cking price.

Ryan has to be my all time worst trade in. Knew exactly who I was getting with plenty of prior evidence not to get him, have laughed as others continually bring him in in previous years.. and I still went ahead with it, at his max f*cking price.
same. As soon as I got him, I wanted to trade him out. Don't know why I didn't.

Going Evans over Humphries a couple of weeks ago was a disappointment.

I gave Crisp another week because of the juicy Geelong matchup. It didn't materialise... he has to go next week.

$400k in the bank. Should allow me to downgrade Crisp to McKercher/Stewart and upgrade Dowling back to Heeney.

I just need a bit of luck for the rest of the week. Please

pretty happy with my dyl moore & justin mac buys atm.

feels like the rucks in 2023, fisher, sexton, rankine, kennedy, powell all sat in their spots in the last month lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh dear only took 4 mins for me to jinx justin mac ffs

I'm gonna do the smart thing and leave Humphries on the bench because I just know which every mid I take out will score 130+
this might be the smartest move. I'm contemplating benching either Tom Green with the easy matchup or Rozee at the Gold Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back