Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've been nice if Caldwell had a bigger last quarter. I'll probably take the 120 and watch Dunkley go huge tomorrow. 20 points either way would have made the decision easier.
Exact same boat. Was Caldwell into Dunks and was hoping for a 130. Will be a boring prude and take the 120 and be happy with it.

Happy with my Gawn replacement - but geez umpires, if a player is reaching for a bobbling ball and a player's leg gets you in the HEAD, that is not what the rule was brought in for. 12 minutes off the ground robbed Draper of a surprise ton!

Also pleased with my Sexton>Steele move this week.

However, Walsh has been awful since bringing him in as a premo averaging over 110. Since I have brought him in it's been 66, 88.

1953/18 + C.

Whitfield, Rozee, Flanders, Zorko to come today. It would be nice to break 2,400 if possible.

With all of the bad scores this round, there's been some huge ones as well to paper over the cracks. Gulden (C) with 151, RoMa 150 (my Gawn replacement), Martin 143, Caldwell 120.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also pleased with my Sexton>Steele move this week.

However, Walsh has been awful since bringing him in as a premo averaging over 110. Since I have brought him in it's been 66, 88.
Would not surprise if that back is giving him problems - running like a 50 year old. Think I'll get off when possible

Any word on Treloar? Another forced trade?
Whatever occurred, it was in the warm-up, so at a guess it was probably more precautionary. Stay positive until you hear otherwise.

Last edited:
Sexton playing at Punt Road oval - playing wide, had 18 D 5 M and 3 T to 3/4 time. GC looks like going down to the Tiges

Some Weeks Butters role is actually insanely good, he is just sitting in the middle of the ground racking up at will. So many uncontested marks and and free hand ball receives.

Next week you put the C on him and he is tagged, gets nothing and looks disinterested in even trying and gets you a 50.

Some Weeks Butters role is actually insanely good, he is just sitting in the middle of the ground racking up at will. So many uncontested marks and and free hand ball receives.

Next week you put the C on him and he is tagged, gets nothing and looks disinterested in even trying and gets you a 50.
When he isn't tagged he goes massive

With 1 less bench player, it will probably mean less rotations, which is good for guys like Butters and Rozee. Will go big.

Kept Heeney meaning id field Reville. Up against the Eagles. Thought possibly get a decent enough score to get through the week.

Gets the sub with no way to get him off field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back