Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2414- up 600 to 2.4k.
Went English over Marshall so I could bring in Zorko for Day this week, which resulted in net -41 points, which is a bummer.
♥️: Gulden (C), Martin
✅: Whitfield, Green, Caldwell + Humphries & Dowling
❌: Zorko, Young, Daicos, Sheezel
🎯: Butters, Stewart, Neale

2383 and moved up into the top 5000.
Should've traded Luke Ryan over Young (for McKercher) and should've benched Walsh over Rozee (for Humphries loop) which cost me 30 points, but other than that, decent round. I actually considered trading Walsh over Young to take the loop. I regret trading in Luke Ryan and Walsh for their Richmond matchups because other than that game, they've been playing terribly. So, I'm not trading Butters in this week, because it'll be a trap. He'll score well but then let me down the following weeks.

2383 and moved up into the top 5000.
Should've traded Luke Ryan over Young (for McKercher) and should've benched Walsh over Rozee (for Humphries loop) which cost me 30 points, but other than that, decent round. I actually considered trading Walsh over Young to take the loop. I regret trading in Luke Ryan and Walsh for their Richmond matchups because other than that game, they've been playing terribly. So, I'm not trading Butters in this week, because it'll be a trap. He'll score well but then let me down the following weeks.
Butters is a different beast with Rozee though. No coincidence he down period came with Rozee out. Even with attention I feel like he’s worth having

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters is a different beast with Rozee though. No coincidence he down period came with Rozee out. Even with attention I feel like he’s worth having
Upcoming possible tags:
Richmond: Graham
Carlton: Cincotta
Sydney: Jordon
Melbourne: Neal-Bullen
Crows: nil
Freo: nil

Down 400 places to 5,962 (pending reset). Some good scores across the board. Well done all. I held Heeney, brought Treloar in, moved my loop options to the FWD bench and was occupied all weekend so I copped a zero and missed being able to loop Dowling in for Freijah so a 2370 went begging, which would have been good enough to win all of my league matches this weekend.

Upcoming possible tags:
Yeah I’ll be trading him out next week.
He’s been elite the last 2 weeks but Butters is shocking with a tag.

I jumped off Walsh two weeks ago knowing tags were coming and it worked for me

Upcoming possible tags:
Yeah tough list. But have we got any data of Butters playing with a tag with a fit and firing Rozee in the side? Windhager a couple of weeks ago maybe?

Was easy to target him when Rozee was out but maybe not so much anymore. They basically mirror each others scoring so I feel like we might as well have both. It’s a similar situation with Dunks and Neale

I was messing around with my captain yesterday to try and confuse a league opponent and was changing between Dunkley and Zorko right up to the toin coss. I went with Zorko to try and win the league match up against my opponent who had Dunkley, so i'm hoping that change gets reversed and I get the extra 20 odd points from Dunkley C haha. A man can dream.

I was messing around with my captain yesterday to try and confuse a league opponent and was changing between Dunkley and Zorko right up to the toin coss. I went with Zorko to try and win the league match up against my opponent who had Dunkley, so i'm hoping that change gets reversed and I get the extra 20 odd points from Dunkley C haha. A man can dream.
Damn... didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back