Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we unloading Reid or Wilson first?
Wilson has a nice match up this week…
Reid higher break even…
I’ve gone Reid but not sure how to feel about it

Reid for me, Swans a tough match up and he's plateauing so good to get off early.

One to keep an eye on for future trades… Jack Lukosious may stay in defence after being trialled there pre bye….. pretty cheap and could be one to up a rookie too

I don't know why but this just tickled me perfectly.. We have all done it at some stage
1712029742307.png

Remember when 2019 Whitfield got injured on 39 and then came back and dropped a 190, and then a 120.
Guess when I sold him and then bought him back, yep for the 39 and 74 and inured again didn't play for 6 weeks.
Those were good times!

One to keep an eye on for future trades… Jack Lukosious may stay in defence after being trialled there pre bye….. pretty cheap and could be one to up a rookie too

Thats a red flag for Sexton holders. No way they play Sexton and Lukosius back there. One will be in the forward line.

Thats a red flag for Sexton holders. No way they play Sexton and Lukosius back there. One will be in the forward line.
It mentions in the article that Luko was moved there to accommodate Walter, King and Levi as the talls in the FWD line.

All depends on what else you'd be doing with that trade I guess. Thomas and Gallagher are great for cash gen but if they're ending up onfield this week I'm not as keen. Both have only scored well against WC, Thomas's 2 other scores are 35 and 18.

If Dempsey scores 60 each week for the next 3 weeks he goes up 100k over that time and gives you a semi reliable on field scorer
Yeah I'm not rolling any forward rookies on field this week. So that's why I'm leaning toward Gallagher over Dempsey.
I don't feel comfortable with of them anywhere near my starting 22 (including Dempsey even if I brought him in).

Next week we're back to best 18 for 2 weeks though so it's only a 1 week concern then it matters less how we're structured for another fortnight.

View attachment 1947118

Remember when 2019 Whitfield got injured on 39 and then came back and dropped a 190, and then a 120.
Guess when I sold him and then bought him back, yep for the 39 and 74 and inured again didn't play for 6 weeks.
Those were good times!
Ahh ye i remember those days well... I vowed never again list after that and yet my D2 is yep you guessed it Mr never again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS guess i am reversing my trades as Sexton may well be screwed or even droped

Already going to Flanders this week, on the other end would you go

Wines to

Thomas $167k spare

Gallagher $97k spare

Dempsey $8k spare

If you need an on field option, Dempsey.

If you don't then Thomas. Even if he scores 40's that 100 in his system at 267k means massive cash and negative BE's.

Option 1
Reid -> Thomas
Billings -> Powell

Forwards would be: Heeney, Powell, Fyfe, Sexton, Thomas, Campbell, Wilson, Cadman

Option 2
Jordan/Fyfe -> Thomas
Billings -> Flanders

Forwards would be: Heeney, Flanders, Jordan/
Fyfe, Sexton, Reid, Campbell, Wilson, Thomas, Cadman

My forward line is a mess

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you need an on field option, Dempsey.

If you don't then Thomas. Even if he scores 40's that 100 in his system at 267k means massive cash and negative BE's.
Will have 0 rook forwards this week onfield but if im trading Fyfe/Sexton next week then one will need to come on, i do like the spare cash though, means i can get a decent player next week.

Really can’t decide between these two trades. Was thinking of offloading Jordon instead of Fisher but he plays weagles.

Attachments

• 19585B10-9445-4320-B9AB-09646C3F9C44.png
    19585B10-9445-4320-B9AB-09646C3F9C44.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 50
  • A6D60323-1DB5-4721-8F09-2769117DF808.png
    A6D60323-1DB5-4721-8F09-2769117DF808.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back