Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK.... based on Schoenmaker getting a game, my first draft...
1711965552760.png

That leaves me 1K in the bank, so if Schoenmaker isn't named, it's back to the drawing board, but I like it as it follows my rules for the season.... gets in a keeper as well a player that should make more cash than either of my trade outs.

Carried over 491k from last week.

Fyfe to Flanders all but locked in.

Question with the other trade is grab Thomas for his cash generation or trade Salem out. I'm leaning towards getting Thomas and hold Salem for another couple of weeks. B/E of 99 isn't too far out of reach with a good game. Although the role faded by the looks of the stats the other night.

How schoenmaker go in the vfl? Could see them dropping bonner and bringing him in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How schoenmaker go in the vfl? Could see them dropping bonner and bringing him in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Had 16 touches. Doesn't look like anything special this week.

Garcia has had big tackle numbers back to back weeks for them. Seemed to be highly rated with a midfield role during PS. Could be Windy replacement this week.

So this is the team currently after the first trade.

Fyfe > Flanders and Wines > Thomas. ($167k) spare. Means i play 4 mid rooks but 0 forward rooks.

or

Fyfe > Miller and Wines > Thomas ($111k) spare. Will be 3 mid rooks and Reid or Wilson onfield.

Definitely leaning towards the first one as fielding Sharp over Reid or Wilson is much better and also banks me more cash, can also change Fyfe to Sexton if he's dropped or looking like he won't play defence.

Sexton and Jordon go next week.

TEAM.png

I have a team of hbf's. Can shift everyone back there in a few weeks.
I have a team of spuds hopefully they turn into hot chips by the end of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is the team currently after the first trade.

Fyfe > Flanders and Wines > Thomas. ($167k) spare. Means i play 4 mid rooks but 0 forward rooks.

or

Fyfe > Miller and Wines > Thomas ($111k) spare. Will be 3 mid rooks and Reid or Wilson onfield.

Definitely leaning towards the first one as fielding Sharp over Reid or Wilson is much better and also banks me more cash, can also change Fyfe to Sexton if he's dropped or looking like he won't play defence.

Sexton and Jordon go next week.

View attachment 1946715
Paddling a similar boat at the moment.
All intentions were to bring in Green this week but that still leaves a rookie up fwd. + The mid rookies)
Brought in Flanders, and looking at no def or fwd rookies certainly looks good.
The latter is probably a better way to play it as it's Windsor & Wilson for Thomas (bench) & Flanders. Just requires some discipline to overlook the shiny Green.
Otherwise it's J.Jordan or Fish out to get Green, leaving one of the above rookies.
Jordan will go next week on his bye & after the WCE game.

Anyone know much about job security of Conway?
Trying to figure out if Conway will be there for Rd 5 & 6 to cover Gawn and Grundy byes.

Also, who is best value out of:
Dempsey (higher price but appears to have a high ceiling and low BE right now and could go 600k+? over next few weeks)
Gallagher (??)
Thomas (few low scores but expected solid increase due to low BE).

Feel like I've maybe missed the boat on Dempsy, Gallagher, but long term their profit could go way higher than Thomas if job security and consistency is there.

Paddling a similar boat at the moment.
All intentions were to bring in Green this week but that still leaves a rookie up fwd. + The mid rookies)
Brought in Flanders, and looking at no def or fwd rookies certainly looks good.
The latter is probably a better way to play it as it's Windsor & Wilson for Thomas (bench) & Flanders. Just requires some discipline to overlook the shiny Green.
Otherwise it's J.Jordan or Fish out to get Green, leaving one of the above rookies.
Jordan will go next week on his bye & after the WCE game.
Yeah i was like $40k short of green/serong so can't go there.

I see it as Flanders might score abit less than Miller but Sharp outscores a Wilson/Reid plus i bank more cash.

Think the forward rook needs to first but if you can go Green maybe he makes up for the forward rook over the extra mid rook.

JHF top 6 forward? Lead their CBAs against the Eagles in what was a relatively low scoring game for all their mids. Did need 2 goals to score 87 though and his game might not be fantasy friendly. But a 90-95 average probably gets him in

Anyone know much about job security of Conway?
Trying to figure out if Conway will be there for Rd 5 & 6 to cover Gawn and Grundy byes.

Also, who is best value out of:
Dempsey (higher price but appears to have a high ceiling and low BE right now and could go 600k+? over next few weeks)
Gallagher (??)
Thomas (few low scores but expected solid increase due to low BE).

Feel like I've maybe missed the boat on Dempsy, Gallagher, but long term their profit could go way higher than Thomas if job security and consistency is there.
He came in for Stanley who was managed. Stanley should come straight back in (most likely at the expense of Conway).

I'm trading in Thomas this week, but only because he's the cheapest option with lowest BE. He did also play around the ball last week, which led to a higher score. He could easily pull out a terribly low rookie score, but not many options if you need the cash to upgrade someone else.

I made the mistake of getting D'Ambrosio over Powell this week (which also cost me 119 points), and now have to pay extra to get Powell for next round. He's also all I can afford in the forward line from trading out Sexton and Coffield.

Have cash to do Lazzaro/Wilson to Dempsey (and field him) and Fyfe to Powell.

Leaves the only rookies on field as Dempsey, Howes 🤢, and the 3 mid rooks

Could go right down to Thomas which I’d prefer for next week but means fielding one of Reid, Wilson or Thomas which I’m not keen on.

Cash gen in a good spot. Top end point scoring maybe not so much with some guns back for others this week. Martin, Holmes and Bonner did a lot of heavy lifting in my midfield and best 22 could put me behind

JHF top 6 forward? Lead their CBAs against the Eagles in what was a relatively low scoring game for all their mids. Did need 2 goals to score 87 though and his game might not be fantasy friendly. But a 90-95 average probably gets him in
Won't be anytime soon. He's played one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back