Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I've settled on this:

View attachment 1949116

Gives me $240k in the bank and only one rookie in the forward line and 4 in midfield (though Bonner at M4 looks mighty gross). If Sexton is dropped I'll ditch him instead of Reid I suppose. I keep going back and forward on Thomas or Gallagher, but for extra cash without the higher score, I don't think Gallagher is as worth it, even if Thomas regresses to his 30s and 40s, since he'll just be on the bench for me and can make $100k or so before I ditch him.
Who have you got in the forward line? I've been trying to find ways to get Dempsey and Thomas in this week myself but I either give up guys who are making better money than Fisher/Jordon/Fyfe or a mammoth amount of cash in the bank.

Who have you got in the forward line? I've been trying to find ways to get Dempsey and Thomas in this week myself but I either give up guys who are making better money than Fisher/Jordon/Fyfe or a mammoth amount of cash in the bank.

It's still pretty trash, Rankine, Fisher, Powell, Sexton, Jordon and Dempsey.

I don’t have Flanders, but going with Luko and Clohesy instead of him next week with my warchest could help in trading Howes to someone worthwhile on the Dees bye the week after as it’ll still mean money in the bank

I think it’s going to be a very good move with Luko Hawks, swans & eagles next 3.

Alternatively flanders could brain it too

I would take Luko and cash for sure

I think it’s going to be a very good move with Luko Hawks, swans & eagles next 3.

Alternatively flanders could brain it too

I would take Luko and cash for sure
Yeah so next week it would be essentially be something like

Lazzaro to Cloehsy via DPP

Jordon to Luko

And going off current prices should leave around $370k odd in the bank

Then crossing my fingers there’s no suspension or injury BS I can with that money take Howes to a premo DEF and then downgrade Campbell on the bench the week after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Lazzaro likely out now, think I'll hold Salem and get Thomas in.

Lets me keep $380k in the kitty to go Jordon to Flanders next week.

Hopefully Salem can hold some form the next two weeks until his bye and not burn me too badly. Even then there is some consideration to hold him until DPPs then flick him to a premium mid via Martin, Bonner, Roberts or Colby.

Stories going around that Reid is moving to a more HB role.....Think I'll keep him instead of Campbell now
Enjoy your 5 frees against

puts him on field at F6

Havent heard Gallaghers name being thrown up much this week.
But really he has to be considered the better scorer over Thomas? There may be some benefit to that during the best 18 weeks.
Or for that matter skip them both and just grab Clohesy for $200k given there are many more highly touted rooks about to surface that will need to be grabbed after they debut (McCauliffe and Hall).

I'm still tossing up between which one to grab and which one's to miss. I can see Thomas scoring back to back sub 40's then getting dropped. A $100-$150k price rise in 3-4weeks isnt enough if that's all he delivers for 2x trades (in my opinion).

Gallagher being mature ager and scoring well (2x50s and a 90 although admittedly during a training drill) and offers something more through byes I feel.

And who to trade up is equally difficult (Campbell v Wilson v Lazzaro). Hopefully someones dropped and makes that part of the decision for me.

Havent heard Gallaghers name being thrown up much this week.
But really he has to be considered the better scorer over Thomas? There may be some benefit to that during the best 18 weeks.

I'm still tossing up between which one to grab and which one to miss. I can see Thomas scoring back to back sub 40's then getting dropped.
Gallagher being mature ager and scoring well (2x50s and a 90 although admittedly during a training drill).

And who to trade up is equally difficult (Campbell v Wilson v Lazzaro). Hopefully someones dropped and makes that part of the decision for me.
Lazzaro apparently isn't playing this week. Dropped or injured, not confirmed.

Made 1 trade of Reid > Thomas but stuck on the 2nd. Any tips? I have 292k in the bank.

View attachment 1949477
This is a solid team! Maybe Lazzaro to someone so you don't have to field Burgess and Thomas or emergency Burgess and use Lazzaro as the loop if he gets a decent score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back