Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

If that happened i may just have to hunt you down :p
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We’re a flush with a lot of VC options so likely this week

VC Butters
C Dunkley (Late captains have been successful the last few weeks for me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to go unique with VC options now to get the massive scores and try to gain ground.

Think I'm going to go Whitfield VC this week against Essendon under the roof. Should bounce back in a big way.

C either Daicos or Dawson (late sunday games seem to give massive fantasy scoring games)

Need to go unique with VC options now to get the massive scores and try to gain ground.

Think I'm going to go Whitfield VC this week against Essendon under the roof. Should bounce back in a big way.

C either Daicos or Dawson (late sunday games seem to give massive fantasy scoring games)
i like it
im going VC steele vs Hawks
daicos C

ive been burnt 2 weeks in a row with C choices (roma 2 weeks ago, sheezle last week)
third times a charm !

Can’t decide between VC Serong or Gulden.

Serong has the form and at home but will he cop a tag?

Gulden hasn’t been as productive but has the wide open space of Optus and could see him go big.

C Daicos.
Watching how wide Freos wings hold live and how Gulden plays he could be a great play but surely he gets some form of attention.

VC Butters C Marshall

Really looking to burn myself yet again with a Marshall C but he went well last week and has a great matchup against Meek

Can’t decide between VC Serong or Gulden.

Serong has the form and at home but will he cop a tag?

Gulden hasn’t been as productive but has the wide open space of Optus and could see him go big.

C Daicos.
Forecast for about 10mm Friday evening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back