Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

sheez into Heeney

Want to do Heeney into steele basically backing on Heeney and only needing Steele as a fallback but I expect my only 0s to be hire (thurs) and Barnett (same game s Heeney) so scuttles that
Same problem here, having a free swing at Swans vs Eagles seems like the play if you can milk it.
Will see what the teams throw up.

Sheez probably into Heeney.

If Howes throws up a decent score then I can hold Windy maybe and have more options.

Other I was considering is Gawn but 5 day break he may go a solid 110 rather than a ceiling score.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same problem here, having a free swing at Swans vs Eagles seems like the play if you can milk it.
Will see what the teams throw up.
I generally like to make my 1st choice C my VC if I can swing it. Then It’s more a get out of jail free card if fails than the hard decision to take a borderline score or back in the guy you really think can go biggest

I generally like to make my 1st choice C my VC if I can swing it. Then It’s more a get out of jail free card if fails than the hard decision to take a borderline score or back in the guy you really think can go biggest
It's a good plan. I'm going left field this week - old school. Laird VC into Grundy C.

Without looking into figures, I get the sense Rob is a good negating ruckman. He gets to plenty of contests around the ground and does reasonably well at getting his hands to the ball (marking it is another story, the bloke has the worst hands in the competition).

Anyone agree that he'll hold his own against Gawn?

Without looking into figures, I get the sense Rob is a good negating ruckman. He gets to plenty of contests around the ground and does reasonably well at getting his hands to the ball (marking it is another story, the bloke has the worst hands in the competition).

He's always been comfortably beaten by Gawn in the ruck and in the contest around the ground. Gawn also goes up forward to kick goals, whereas ROB is not the best contested mark.

If Max has his clunk hands on he'll go fine. Adelaide's focus on the ground ball contest is way over the top. If the Crows work out that ROB should be aerially focused that may change things a bit. I don't expect this to happen though as we've been playing some of the dumbest footy I've ever seen this season.

Either Dawson/Rozee VC. I feel Dawson is due for a big score and some junk time.

Then Heeney C

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back