List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading up on the 2025 draft thread and 3 posters had their ratings up, one had Daniel Annable at 4, another at 5 and the other had him being bid on at pick 7 in a phantom draft.

Our midfield looks set for years to come. :D

Happy Car GIF

13:12 / 13:30

Outro

Levi vs Will ASHCROFT | Comparing the prodigies​

Love the way they will compliment each other. Win, win:)

Just a few minutes into watching this. Interesting the knock on Levi needing work on the non preferred. An acquaintance I talk to has a son playing for the Dragons so he keeps a close eye on games, reckons Levi is the best dual sided junior he has seen. Everyone's opinions vary I guess. Anyone here seen a lot of his games & care to give their opinion?

I only have one concern with recruiting Levi. In golf if you touch the US Open trophy it means you’ll never win it. I saw Levi touching the premiership cup. Concerning.

I only have one concern with recruiting Levi. In golf if you touch the US Open trophy it means you’ll never win it. I saw Levi touching the premiership cup. Concerning.

Nothing a little holy water won't fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back