Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a 3 hour window during a work day to get the ticket I’ve already paid to be guaranteed and must pay for the privilege?

What a scummy organisation the AFL are.

Thought I upgraded my lad from Gold to Platinum, but looks like i messed up. Long story.

Putting it out to the universe - if for some crazy reason anyone isn’t using a priority 1 GF barcode, I’d be keen…

Managed to get flights Adelaide to Sydney for $392 return. 8pm flight Wednesday night and back Saturay arvo/evening. Had the flights ready to go as the siren went last night.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
How do you know you’ll get tickets for the game?

Anyone want to pretty please help out a WA cheersquad member with a priority one barcode?
Sorry. I'm priority 2. I'll be overseas at the time so I won't be able to make it, even if I can get a ticket. Out of curiosity, what are the chances of getting a ticket as priority 2?

Unsure whether to book flights to Sydney.

What are chances of 2x essential power member barcodes getting 3 tix to the prelim?
There is no priority windows in Weeks 1, 2 and 3 of the finals. Game Access members get the same window.

Its where you are in queue, how good your internet connection is and your computer processing speed that counts. And you are also trying to buy via your phone app.

Plane prices to get to the prelim are a joke. Probs will head to Alberton for it.
Speaking of, thought I'd do some research into the situation. Here is the loading and costs of all the flights on Thurs and Friday that'll make the game.

*These are only the direct flights, ONE WAY, and they don't include the empty business class seats on Qantas, which is mostly empty at the moment.

Remaining = seats left obviously.

1726305036175.png

Jetstar amazingly fully booked Friday and heavily booked Thursday. I would be surprised if they dont put more flights on, but that is easier said than done as planes are usually being flown in patterns.

Qantas has a LOT of seats and bumping up the prices up a bit, but not heaps. It seems to correlate pretty much to how many seats are left. You can see the 11am flight below is $455 with 48 seats left, but above, the flights with ~48 seats left are going for $522. So looks like a ~$70 busy with AFL tax.

WEEK AFTER PRELIM for comparison.
1726305673537.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of, thought I'd do some research into the situation. Here is the loading and costs of all the flights on Thurs and Friday that'll make the game.

*These are only the direct flights, and they don't include the empty business class seats on Qantas, which is mostly empty at the moment.

Remaining = seats left obviously.

View attachment 2110893
How much is business?

Still not convinced I’ll get a ticket, I’ll get on an hour early and most likely be 20,000 in que

Hi all,

I know it's a long shot but would be forever grateful if anyone had a P1 barcode they wont use if we make the GF.
Im a P1 but my 7 year old son is only P2. He was born with significant health issues and has had a really rough start to life. He's mad on port and it would mean the world to get him to the final if we make it.

Please let me know if anyone can help. It can be a child/concession code as he's only 7.

Thanks in advance.

How much is business?

Still not convinced I’ll get a ticket, I’ll get on an hour early and most likely be 20,000 in que
Surely there’ll be plenty of tickets. Don't they keep 50% for the away team?

$650 I believe. A hell of a lot more than a Gold membership isn’t it? Was definitely advertised as Black Diamond when I made the purchase.
$650 was the Black Diamond Fee a few years ago. Can't remember which year.

This is what it will cost you to buy a Premium A, Black Diamond or Club 1870 membership for 2025 season. These are the memberships with GF Guarantee tickets along with Premium B which will cost $540 and Western Stand Essential Power Platinum which cost $500.

Gold A membership in 2025 will cost you $500.

1726371815366.png

How much is business?

That's just not how the system works, and Ticketek's website clearly states that getting on early doesn't correlate to being in the que early.

The way it's set up its just a real luck of the draw kind of thing.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back