Remove this Banner Ad

GWS d Geelong
Connor Idun Norm Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAFC66

How's Jamie Elliot going?
How's Jeremy McGovern going?
How's Luke Shuey Going?

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you mate. The Lions are a better club than you past, present and future.

2007 called, They want their Power back:tearsofjoy:

PAFC66

How's Luke Shuey Going?

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you mate. The Lions are a better club than you past, present and future.

Jeez I think it was all a bit of fun but you’ve pulled a bazooka on him. 😂

PAFC66

How's Luke Shuey Going?

Cool.
I'm well aware of this. We'll be lucky to finish 12th see above. To say for a certainty a team will make a preliminary final in February is laughable.
What did Jamie Elliot do?

You’ll make the 8 comfortably. Gun group of young mids. Root-a-galah will help down back.
Couple of injuries to our mids and or a key forward out for a chunk and we're are finished. No small forwards anymore with any kind of consistency or talent and our defense is untried despite a couple of decent admissions. The biggest thing holding us back is our coach , good young crop coming through no doubt but we are no where near top 4.
We did well last year with a settled team until they all started limping and flopped on the eve of September. Ken has a habit of getting the best out of his group in games not on the line. We'll likely see more of the same , a chunk of home wins and losses to good sides away. Rinse and repeat. Atleast the lists got potential and a stack of talent.

My reaction was to your reference about Brisbane being preliminary final certainties, they're in a similar boat. A few injuries and they're cooked. We hammered them last year when they had a couple out.

Couple of injuries to our mids and or a key forward out for a chunk and we're are finished. No small forwards anymore with any kind of consistency or talent and our defense is untried despite a couple of decent admissions. The biggest thing holding us back is our coach , good young crop coming through no doubt but we are no where near top 4.
Would love to see your group with Kingsley in charge. Sadly that won’t happen. Ken Jong Un will silence any challengers to his empire

Would love to see your group with Kingsley in charge. Sadly that won’t happen. Ken Jong Un will silence any challengers to his empire
It's kochie and the board that continue to back a losing horse. It's all about stability. Off the field we are doing fine and that's all that matters to this lot. Consistent finals finishers keeps the happy clappers and big wigs happy, we've basically turned into the crows.
Josh carr will take over if we really fall off a cliff this year or next , lock it in.

It's kochie and the board that continue to back a losing horse. It's all about stability. Off the field we are doing fine and that's all that matters to this lot. Consistent finals finishers keeps the big wigs happy.
Josh carr will take over if we really fall off a cliff this year or next , lock it in.
A president that is blindly loyal to a coach doesn't end well i hear. Yeah i like Carr

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back