2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Have had what I believe is middle of level 4 taken out.

My partner suffers from vertigo so not ideal being high up like that but over the moon. Did a swap with someone here last year so hopefully someone there is keen to the same again this year.

Best of luck everyone still waiting, keep the faith because the only certainty is uncertainty when it comes to this ridiculous Ticketek system!

P2 just got charged for what I suspect is 2 standing tickets. Highly unlikely but if anyone is looking for cheaper tickets and is keen to swap let me know. Missed out last year and was hoping for a seat 😞

Have had what I believe is middle of level 4 taken out.

My partner suffers from vertigo so not ideal being high up like that but over the moon. Did a swap with someone here last year so hopefully someone there is keen to the same again this year.

Best of luck everyone still waiting, keep the faith because the only certainty is uncertainty when it comes to this ridiculous Ticketek system!

Try grasshopper17.

Does anyone know if you can opt out of the ballot after successfully opting in? I have spent the last two days in emergency with my wife and no closer to any issues about what is going on. Consequently it is probably not a wise idea to try to get from Brisbane to Melbourne. My understanding is should we win they automatically issue the tickets and charge your credit card.
Sorry to hear about your wife SRH17. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

If you u do end up with tickets I would be love to purchase them from you. We are P2 and just got standing tickets. Unfortunately my partner broke his foot on Friday 😭 so unless I can find some tickets to buy we will be watching from home this year and giving up our standing tickets.

Looks like we’ve got either restricted view or standing $574, looking at the tier s (2x $155, 2 x 132 seems to compute) 2 adults and 2 children) has been debited from my account, no description. Not idea with 2 x 8 year old kids to be standing but what do you do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice here. I got a digital membership this year as I live in the NT. I was working out bush last week without reception and missed the emails to sign up for tickets. Seeing as I know have potential to go, but have not signed up to any kind of priority access, does anyone know any other avenues available to access tix for someone with a membership?

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice here. I got a digital membership this year as I live in the NT. I was working out bush last week without reception and missed the emails to sign up for tickets. Seeing as I know have potential to go, but have not signed up to any kind of priority access, does anyone know any other avenues available to access tix for someone with a membership?
Last year a small number of tickets came available for general purchase by members (from memory) so keep an eye on emails.

What is everyone doing before the game? I vaguely remember Dom Fay hosting a pre-GF lunch and drinks function but I haven't heard much since. Hopefully some more comms this morning.

Was seated 4 rows back right behind the Zac Bailey pocket last year. Was the most surreal experience having front row seats to two of the greatest GF goals.

Anyone know how far the rows go back on ground level? As in the last row is what Kk or something like that? Or more specifically at what level the overhang begins?

P1 and still no transaction…
Last year there was someone on here that had a transaction limit on their CC without realising it. You could also be with one of those banks that don't show transactions up until they've cleared. I'd call the club today for sure. No one was just straight up forgotten last year and the club do hold a few tickets aside for situations like this (I believe). All the best.

What is everyone doing before the game? I vaguely remember Dom Fay hosting a pre-GF lunch and drinks function but I haven't heard much since. Hopefully some more comms this morning.

Was seated 4 rows back right behind the Zac Bailey pocket last year. Was the most surreal experience having front row seats to two of the greatest GF goals.
Dom Fay is doing the same this year.

Have you checked to see if the $6 per person registration fees come out of the account and did you get a confirmation email when you registered?
If so, call the club.
The $6 per ticket did come out, and my transaction limit is well above the max possible ticket cost. There is also definitely funds there to cover it…

I have emailed both the club and ticketek, club not available until 10am…

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back