2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Get there early and befriend people standing around you to save your spot.

Agree 100%. People I know people who were in the standing section for the 2022 GF, got there very early and had a great view.

Just checked Virgin airfares.
I can still get a seat on my original flight down Friday and that is $833 at present.
There is no direct flight back to Brisbane on Sunday at the moment.
All flights are via Sydney. Can see why they are doing that. Those are $1524 at present
So that's a total of $2357 return
I paid $638 return, and some others paid less, so gambling with an early booking paid off

The thing is because of where you fell this year in the random ballot (way down the list randomly i assume) you are probably lucky you chose "including standing room".
If you did not you may have missed out altogether.
Last year i was P1 ended up in back row with standing room people just behind me.
I might have been sitting next to you last year!

Q57 row D as a P1 - not the best seats, would have rather been on level 1 personally, but very excited they’ve come through now and we’re going!! Will probably see the game a bit better from up there compared to last year

Q57 row D as a P1 - not the best seats, would have rather been on level 1 personally, but very excited they’ve come through now and we’re going!! Will probably see the game a bit better from up there compared to last year
See you there.
Q57 Row L
Can’t wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

q33 row MM. thats two years in a row we'll be in the back row of the GSS top tier. Scraping in by th skin of my teeth second year in a row. Might bring a big piece of cardboard in and blue tack it to the perspex behind me to stop the sun smashing in.

Ended up middle of Q1 so in the shade but don’t reckon we will be able to sit there with the missus vertigo.

Anyone up for a swap (once scanned in of course), happy to cop the sun! DM me . If not might have to sell because don’t reckon she’d last

Should be clear that this is for two seats, sorry to those that were looking for any more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Q13 BB x 2 Level 4 wing/forward pocket. Stoked to be in. If anyone with lower level wing or forward pocket seats want to sit higher up let me know.

Attachments

• 1727058244794.png
    1727058244794.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
I might have been sitting next to you last year!
I was next to Mal Michael and his partner who were on the aisle seats.
So that should narrow it down somewhat to confirm if you were in the same row at least

Hi all,

I have 2x Level Four Middle tickets from a Brisbane supporting relative unable to attend and am looking to trade for 2x Restricted view seats + difference in face value.

Preference is restricted view seats as my partner cannot stand for long hours

Would love to go but don't have the means to pay for the more expensive tickets.
Happy to trade via Tixel or meet in person in Melbourne.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back