2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the official $250/head brunch which is sold out?
I wouldn’t think so - it was mentioned details coming on the roar deal podcast.
There’s plenty of events, but they charge through the nose. Better off getting a group (if you have one), doing your own thing and then heading to the G from fed square with some fellow lions fans.

I wouldn’t think so - it was mentioned details coming on the roar deal podcast.
There’s plenty of events, but they charge through the nose. Better off getting a group (if you have one), doing your own thing and then heading to the G from fed square with some fellow lions fans.
Last year we went to a pub right before a bridge/tram line. Fantastic vibes!

I was P2 and have been allocated4 x standing $574, which with 2 young children is not going to work..we are looking for 4 seated happy to pay full price + 10%.anyone know of 4 tickets ? I’ll end up selling the GAs or if someone with 4 wants to trade down to save $ and I’ll pay the difference ?

Long shot I know but you never know if you don't put it out there. P2 member allocated 2 standing tickets. Would have been no issues but my partner had a small accident on Friday and now wont be able to stand for that period of time. Looking for anybody selling 2 seated tickets of any category/location happy to pay full price + $100 or swap for my standing tickets + price difference & $100 if you want a cheaper tickets.

I'm overseas at the moment so didn't go into the ballot. After Saturday I bought an airline ticket to Melbourne - in Friday, out Saturday night!
If anyone has a spare ticket please consider me!!

I'm overseas at the moment so didn't go into the ballot. After Saturday I bought an airline ticket to Melbourne - in Friday, out Saturday night!
If anyone has a spare ticket please consider me!!
Or if anyone has suggestions how to avoid all the scammers!

To anyone who got standing room tickets and prefers to sit at the footy:

I got allocated four seats in the ballot in Q31 row J (face value $409 each) and am looking to swap tickets ONCE INSIDE THE GROUND to anyone with standing room tickets, preferably M4 or as close as possible (as one of my friends in a different ballot managed to get standing room M4), as I prefer to stand at the footy. If you are willing to pay the $254 price difference, or as close as possible, for the ticket it would be even better but if you have four standing room tickets, I am also happy to do a straight swap if no one else is keen to pay all or part of the difference.

If you are interested please PM me with your phone number, where your standing room ticket is and how much you'd be willing to pay for a swap to ensure you get a seat instead of standing.

Long shot I know but you never know if you don't put it out there. P2 member allocated 2 standing tickets. Would have been no issues but my partner had a small accident on Friday and now wont be able to stand for that period of time. Looking for anybody selling 2 seated tickets of any category/location happy to pay full price + $100 or swap for my standing tickets + price difference & $100 if you want a cheaper tickets.
Hey mate sorry to hear about your partner's accident. Good luck with your search. If you do end up having to sell them I'd very happily buy them off you.

I got allocated four seats in the ballot in Q31 row J (face value $409 each) and am looking to swap tickets ONCE INSIDE THE GROUND to anyone with standing room tickets, preferably M4 or as close as possible (as one of my friends in a different ballot managed to get standing room M4), as I prefer to stand at the footy. If you are willing to pay the $254 price difference, or as close as possible, for the ticket it would be even better but if you have four standing room tickets, I am also happy to do a straight swap if no one else is keen to pay all or part of the difference.

If you are interested please PM me with your phone number, where your standing room ticket is and how much you'd be willing to pay for a swap to ensure you get a seat instead of standing.
Look a few posts above. There's a punter wanting to swap out of x4 standing tickets as he has kids. Could be a match made in heaven.

Just wanna find out some information on standing room sections from people who have been at the MCG:
  • How early do you recommend getting there to ensure you're not standing behind so many people?
  • Is every standing bay open to everyone to go into or only the people ticketed to be there? If only ticketed people, how many generally per standing room section?
  • Do you have to save space for friends etc when they leave to get food/drinks or toilet breaks or are people generally respectful of where people are standing and won't take their spots etc?

If you haven't already sorted something with Bromley can you send me a DM. New to the forum so cant message yet. Thanks.

Hi Iam willing to pay the extra between your tickets and mine my cost for 4 tickets was $574 we have 4 tickets standing tickets in m30. We have 2 8 year olds and need seats for them to be able to see. Cheers Julian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate sorry to hear about your partner's accident. Good luck with your search. If you do end up having to sell them I'd very happily buy them off you.

Look a few posts above. There's a punter wanting to swap out of x4 standing tickets as he has kids. Could be a match made in heaven.

If you haven't already sorted something with Bromley can you send me a DM. New to the forum so cant message yet. Thanks.

Hi I am new on the site so can’t PM yet happy for a text and we can sort this out Julian 0490414589..I’ll be in Melb on Thursday and can swap tickets and difference in ticket prices anytime after that cheers

I have 3x standing tickets in M56. It will be just me with my 9yo and 11yo daughters. I’m not sure if this will be workable for toilet / food runs etc. If anyone with seats is interested in a swap I’m more than happy to pay the difference +.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back