2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the official $250/head brunch which is sold out?
I wouldn’t think so - it was mentioned details coming on the roar deal podcast.
There’s plenty of events, but they charge through the nose. Better off getting a group (if you have one), doing your own thing and then heading to the G from fed square with some fellow lions fans.

I wouldn’t think so - it was mentioned details coming on the roar deal podcast.
There’s plenty of events, but they charge through the nose. Better off getting a group (if you have one), doing your own thing and then heading to the G from fed square with some fellow lions fans.
Last year we went to a pub right before a bridge/tram line. Fantastic vibes!

I was P2 and have been allocated4 x standing $574, which with 2 young children is not going to work..we are looking for 4 seated happy to pay full price + 10%.anyone know of 4 tickets ? I’ll end up selling the GAs or if someone with 4 wants to trade down to save $ and I’ll pay the difference ?

Long shot I know but you never know if you don't put it out there. P2 member allocated 2 standing tickets. Would have been no issues but my partner had a small accident on Friday and now wont be able to stand for that period of time. Looking for anybody selling 2 seated tickets of any category/location happy to pay full price + $100 or swap for my standing tickets + price difference & $100 if you want a cheaper tickets.

I'm overseas at the moment so didn't go into the ballot. After Saturday I bought an airline ticket to Melbourne - in Friday, out Saturday night!
If anyone has a spare ticket please consider me!!

I'm overseas at the moment so didn't go into the ballot. After Saturday I bought an airline ticket to Melbourne - in Friday, out Saturday night!
If anyone has a spare ticket please consider me!!
Or if anyone has suggestions how to avoid all the scammers!

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back