2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Still on the hunt for anyone wanting to avoid the sun / prefers the higher levels.

Have x 2 tickets in “middle level 4” section but the missus suffers from vertigo and has had a bad dizzy spell last year (vs. Melbourne) so trying to sort out a swap.

Did a swap for last years grand final and had no dramas, if anyone is keen please DM.

Would only do after scanning in and happy to sort out paying any Category difference!

Thanks

{looking to avoid standing room - I am a month post-op from Ankle surgery thanks to Div 4 ressies}
Hi Roy, I’m interested in this swap but can’t seem to send you a pm. Can you pm/contact me to discuss? I have two seats on level 1, but I’m keen to be closer to family on level 4. Thx

Last edited:
[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Lions_Pride" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hi Roy, I’m interested in this swap but can’t seem to send you a pm. Can you pm/contact me to discuss? I have two seats on level , but I’m keen to be closer to family on level . Thx

Dm’d, thanks for reaching out legend!

On iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloody he'll it's cold down here.

Mate tell me about it, been absolutely miserable weather wise. In for a peach of a day on Saturday thankfully.

Idk if anyone else here did the same, but I went to have a look at the “footy festival” Wednesday night at around 7pm. There was not a soul there, all the AFL communications said open till 9. Froze my backside off 🥶

Swap 4xStanding Level 1 tickets for 2 seated together (just not the mid/back level 4)
You take a couple of mates and my dad gets to sit (win/win)
Swap in-ground, but happy to meet up at/after the parade this morning to prove we are non-scamming, real life lions supporters.
I've posted in a few spots hoping to get it sorted today, yes I know I'm new to this site, but I don't want your money, just SWAP.

Hi All,
I have a GF ticket available which also includes entry to the GF Breakfast starting at 8am. I bought it for $1700 which I know is a bit pricey but if anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll be happy to negotiate.
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back