2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah draw hasn't been soft but your wins have been against bottom 8 sides mostly
A couple of those teams we have beaten aren’t in the top 8 because of that very fact, I think the gap between a lot of teams is so small that you can’t really pin point who exactly is or isn’t a top 8 team.

How have they had a soft draw?
Played the reigning premiers twice.
Sydney in Sydney.
Played both SA teams away.
Gold Coast in QLD.

What’s been soft about it compared to other teams? Genuinely interested.

The reigning premiers are trash.

Sydney in Sydney means nothing. Sydney suck in Sydney more than in Melbourne.

Both SA teams suck.

GC sucks.

You have an easy draw. Just face it. You also got super lucky being in the top 4 with a percentage under 100%. You are trash and you have been super lucky. Bombers won't matter in September. Sydney will destroy you. Carlton will beat you 8 times out of 10.

Bombers are nothing.

Last edited:

Both SA teams suck.

GC sucks.

You have an easy draw. Just face it. You also got super lucky being in the top 4 with a percentage under 100%. You are trash and you have been super lucky. Bombers won't matter in September. Sydney will destroy you. Carlton will beat you 8 times out of 10.

Bombers are nothing.
That’s some sort of rant dude, are you ok?

I think Essendon are a very real chance of missing the finals. They've had the softest draw ever
Have to admit I got this one wrong. They will make it

Carlton looking vulnerable

Have to admit I got this one wrong. They will make it

Carlton looking vulnerable
Bulldogs, North, Hawthorn, WC and St Kilda in their remaining games. Even if Carlton lose 2 of those 5 games they will still make top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we'll just miss top 4. It's a seriously open race as far as top eight order but I think these will be the top 8 teams.
please tell me you did this weeks ago. Bulldogs are garbage and you think Port win 1 more game?

Both SA teams suck.

GC sucks.

Bombers are nothing.

I am drunk af right now but you know what im talking about is a fact. Sydney are daylight ahead of the rest. Carlton are the only ones who can possibly challenge.
Sydney have had a soft draw. The only win of note they have had away from home was Freo, and that was before Freo got it together.

Last edited:
please tell me you did this weeks ago. Bulldogs are garbage and you think Port win 1 more game?

I have Port winning two more against the Tigers and the Crows but losing against the Suns in QLD, Carlton, Swans, Dee's at the 'G and Freo in Perth.

Looking at it I think I gave the Bulldogs 1 or 2 too many wins. They are a super streaky team and Bont is the most impactful player in the game though. I'm picking them to upset the Blues next week so sue me.

So are you 100% in footy tipping this year or sitting on cool couple mil in your SportsBet account? Or should I have picked the favourites in every game? I tell you now, that won't be right either.

We'll beat suns. We don't lose to them ever. Except their first ever win 13 years ago
Suns undefeated at home and are getting a bake from their coach by the looks. Suns will start favourites I reckon. If both yourselves and Pies could miss the 8, it would be greatly appreciated

Suns undefeated at home and are getting a bake from their coach by the looks. Suns will start favourites I reckon. If both yourselves and Pies could miss the 8, it would be greatly appreciated
They've been favourites before. Their midfield can never get it done against ours for whatever reason. Day and Miller out also.

Sydney have had a soft draw. The only win of note they have had away from home was Freo, and that was before Freo got it together.
Swans results against other teams. Certainly not a cushy ride and run home

2 CARL +52
3 FRE + 48 away and -1
4 ESS +30
5 GEEL +30
6 PORT R21
7 GWS + 29 and +27 away.
8 COLL +33 away. R22
9 BL R19
10 WB +14 away. R20
11 GCFC +53
12 MELB +22
13 HAW +76 away.
14 ADEL +42. R24
15 STK R17
16 WCE +26 away.
17 NMFC R18
18 RICH -5 away.

Last edited:
I have Port winning two more against the Tigers and the Crows but losing against the Suns in QLD, Carlton, Swans, Dee's at the 'G and Freo in Perth.

Looking at it I think I gave the Bulldogs 1 or 2 too many wins. They are a super streaky team and Bont is the most impactful player in the game though. I'm picking them to upset the Blues next week so sue me.

So are you 100% in footy tipping this year or sitting on cool couple mil in your SportsBet account? Or should I have picked the favourites in every game? I tell you now, that won't be right either.
I think if Port had stayed in bad form yes but in good form I think Port is a strong chance to topple Sydney at home and Melbourne away. Carlton proably not. Freo will be tough but very evenly contested.

Swans results against other teams. Certainly not a cushy ride and run home

2 CARL +52
3 FRE + 48 away and -1
4 ESS +30
5 GEEL +30
6 PORT R21
7 GWS + 29 and +27 away.
8 COLL +33 away. R22
9 BL R19
10 WB +14 away. R20
11 GCFC +53
12 MELB +22