2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Could see a double straights sets exist this year. Very close comp, Cats is probably the prime candidate atm, I don’t see them beating Swans/Blues and high chance they could face Freo and Giants who they don’t have a good record with. Hard for Lions to lose at the Gabba.

Another wish list more than a prediction for you.

Disagree with my post? It’s the most likely outcome. Swans/Blues are better teams, and you have 2 bogey teams you need to dodge. I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all.

To win the flag if you lose to the Blues in the QF (as of current ladder), it essentially game over as you’ll have to mostly beat a bogey team then beat both the Blues and Swans. It’s not happening.

Disagree with my post? It’s the most likely outcome. Swans/Blues are better teams, and you have 2 bogey teams you need to dodge. I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all.

To win the flag if you lose to the Blues in the QF (as of current ladder), it essentially game over as you’ll have to mostly beat a bogey team then beat both the Blues and Swans. It’s not happening.
I'm just glad to see you've finally found something to get up and about over. You've been bloody miserable all year. At least through your Geelong obsession you can death ride the Cats and pretend your club doesn't exist for a while.

The most common prediction in this thread for Geelong was the 14th you gave us (cheers for the research CatToTheFuture ) so anything above is a bonus.

I'm just glad to see you've finally found something to get up and about over. You've been bloody miserable all year. At least through your Geelong obsession you can death ride the Cats and pretend your club doesn't exist for a while.

The most common prediction in this thread for Geelong was the 14th you gave us (cheers for the research CatToTheFuture ) so anything above is a bonus.

My prediction of Cats not winning the flag this year will come true with a better pick for us than I thought. Glorious season indeed, hopefully 2025 is the same.🤩

Enjoy the Geelong rot for the next decade, I’m buying a mug for your tears 👍

My prediction of Cats not winning the flag this year will come true with a better pick for us than I thought. Glorious season indeed, hopefully 2025 is the same.🤩

Enjoy the Geelong rot for the next decade, I’m buying a mug for your tears 👍
Oh what a ballsy prediction, one that every single Geelong supporter also had.

Your specific prediction was 14th, with Richmond a few places and a couple of wins higher. It hasn't exactly worked out great.

Oh what a ballsy prediction, one that every single Geelong supporter also had.

Your specific prediction was 14th, with Richmond a few places and a couple of wins higher. It hasn't exactly worked out great.

Idk how many times I have to tell you bro I’m GLAD my prediction didn’t come true.

Anyways I’ll be here after your SF or PF loss 😈

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idk how many times I have to tell you bro I’m GLAD my prediction didn’t come true.

Anyways I’ll be here after your SF or PF loss 😈

Go Catters
Woah, now you're even hedging your bets further by saying a PF is a possibility. At least commit to the straight sets idea. The fact that this is the only thing you have to look forward to says a lot about both your Geelong obsession and Richmond's decline.

Anyway, this is a ladder prediction thread, not a finals prediction. What is your predicted top 8, in order, from here?

Woah, now you're even hedging your bets further by saying a PF is a possibility. At least commit to the straight sets idea. The fact that this is the only thing you have to look forward to says a lot about both your Geelong obsession and Richmond's decline.

Anyway, this is a ladder prediction thread, not a finals prediction. What is your predicted top 8, in order, from here?

1. Swans

2. Blues

3. Cats

4. Freo

5. Lions

6. GWS

7. Bombers

8. Port

You?

1. Swans

2. Blues

3. Cats

4. Freo

5. Lions

6. GWS

7. Bombers

8. Port

You?
1. Sydney
2. Carlton
3. Geelong
4. GWS
5. Brisbane
6. Fremantle
7. Essendon
8. Gold Coast

That's predicting a strong finish by the expansion teams.

My ladder predictor had all of Bulldogs, Collingwood, Port and Hawthorn a game off 8th.

Geelong losing week 1 would put them against Fremantle, who do have a good record against us but I don't think that actually counts for a whole lot. I'd say with a full list available, 55/45 Geelong's way in that scenario.

1. Sydney
2. Carlton
3. Geelong
4. GWS
5. Brisbane
6. Fremantle
7. Essendon
8. Gold Coast

My ladder predictor had all of Bulldogs, Collingwood, Port and Hawthorn a game off 8th.

Geelong losing week 1 would put them against Fremantle, who do have a good record against us but I don't think that actually counts for a whole lot. I'd say with a full list available, 55/45 Geelong's way in that scenario.

Lol almost identical. Only GWS/Freo switch and you had GC over Port. Interesting tip, I think GC is just the ultimate tease, I don’t have faith in them at all. But would be cool if they get in.

Starting to look like Essendon may not make it. Likely need 13 wins and they've currently got 10.5 wins. St Kilda, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane (Gabba) to come. The last two look like very likely losses so unless Essendon win their next three, it's probably season over for the Bombers.

1. Sydney
2. Carlton
3. Geelong
4. GWS
5. Brisbane
6. Fremantle
7. Essendon
8. Gold Coast

A Sydney Derby AND a QClash in round 1 of the finals would be an outstanding result for the AFL in terms of growing the game in the northern states. Carlton v Geelong would be huge too. A game in Perth would be a nice way to round it out. All states get to host a game except South Australia.

Adelaide storming into 8th

May just miss again but will make life hard for the teams they play on the run home.

Adel v Hawks, cats, dogs, Port, swans

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Losing 2 key defenders will hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back