2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get bookmakers. They've made minor adjustments to Brisbane and Sydney, GWS are up to $5 from 8 I think it was. Bulldogs down from $5.5 to 7. And still they don't acknowledge Port Adelaide. Port can win close games, and they can beat the best teams.

View attachment 2076151
Have you not seen our finals history for the last however many years?

All we heard all week was it’s a Brissy vs Bulldogs Gf, wonder what they have to say this week?
I'm sick of the garbage in the media. They've been pumping up Sydney all year, then it was Brisbane and the Bulldogs. then they got onto us for a bit. How about they just shut the hell up and talk about teams on a week by week basis.

What have the Bulldogs REALLY done in the last month?

I'm sick of the garbage in the media. They've been pumping up Sydney all year, then it was Brisbane and the Bulldogs. then they got onto us for a bit. How about they just shut the hell up and talk about teams on a week by week basis.

What have the Bulldogs REALLY done in the last month?
Lose to Adelaide by 40 odd points

Predictions.

Hawthorn now into the eight. Think they are there to stay.
Carlton with winnable games against St K and the Eagles should get back in.
Bulldogs and Fremantle both look vulnerable and one of them to drop out for Carlton probably the Bulldogs.
Hawks to miss the 8 from here is a huge failure. Last 2 games vs North and Richmond. Should win both easily.

My guess is:

6. Bulldogs (win both)
7. Hawthorn (win both)
8. Fremantle (beat Port lose GWS)
9. Carlton (beat St Kilda lose WCE)
10. Essendon (beat Sydney lose Brisbane)

Freo the big losers this weekend.
Hawks will win their last 2 (or at least should) so if freo lose at gws next week they are out (unless the wheels fall off the dogs which is unlikely).
Dogs will beat north.
They need to win both games to be truly safe but one win may get them in given %.

Carlton despite all the injuries should beat wce but stkilda will be 50/50. 1 win will be enough to get them in if freo dont win again.
I have it as gws 5th dogs 6th hawks 7th blues 8th.

The reallt interesting bit is which of geelong or port grabs 2nd (this will go down to the wire and possibly to %). Gws an outside chance for 2nd but will need to win in ballarat.

Freo the big losers this weekend.
Hawks will win their last 2 (or at least should) so if freo lose at gws next week they are out (unless the wheels fall off the dogs which is unlikely).
Dogs will beat north.
They need to win both games to be truly safe but one win may get them in given %.

Carlton despite all the injuries should beat wce but stkilda will be 50/50. 1 win will be enough to get them in if freo dont win again.
I have it as gws 5th dogs 6th hawks 7th blues 8th.

The reallt interesting bit is which of geelong or port grabs 2nd (this will go down to the wire and possibly to %). Gws an outside chance for 2nd but will need to win in ballarat.

Geelong will finish top if we drop 1 of our last 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Carlton flogged them by nearly 100 points on both occasions last year and Curnow bolstered his averages kicking big bags in both of them?

You really think Eagles, who have improved significantly since then, are not thinking about retribution?

Payback's a bitch!
doubt it.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What would be hilarious is Carl v StK determines whether it is Carlton or Collingwood makes the finals and once again Collingwood shaft Carlton in the final game of the season

(Then gws beat port an hour later and kills both pies and blues lol)

Geelong have Saints(A) then Eagles(H) much easier than Port who have the showdown(results can be wild) and Freo(A)
I am petrified of losing to Ross' shit football. He's the type of arsehat that will get his boys up for this game that means nothing to them.

Remember when Carlton flogged them by nearly 100 points on both occasions last year and Curnow bolstered his averages kicking big bags in both of them?

You really think Eagles, who have improved significantly since then, are not thinking about retribution?

Payback's a bitch!

They are but they arent a good enough team to do it. But if curnow is out that will help.

Ok so the season is full of twists and turns…

I reckon from here…

Sydney win both - finish 1st
Geelong win both - finish 2nd
GWS win both - finish 3rd
Brisbane win both - finish 4th
Hawthorn win both - finish 5th
Carlton win both - finish 6th
Port lose both - finish 7th
Fremantle lose to GWS but beat Port - finish 8th

Bulldogs beat North but lose to GWS - finish 9th

Lock it in.

Remove this Banner Ad