List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Still would be a ridiculous offer given Jacob’s age. That would take him through to Age 35, paying $1.5 million a year. Maybe Jacob regresses heavily at 30 like a lot of players do and then he’s a black hole for 5 years and around $7-8 million. No list manager worth their salt would offer that.

That’s funny. I am mourning that St Kilda occupy the same space in the competition that we play in.

Last edited:
Go through another rebuild where the supporters will resent every mistake you make on your heavily inflated contract and end up a hated figure with a very small chance of a flag.

Continue with a premiership contender who will pay you fairly and a supporter base that love you so much your long term post-playing earnings will far surpass any short term contract gains.

:smirk:
Come on ......... very little chance of winning a flag?

They have ONE! :D :D :D :D

Or is that Collingwood ?..... very confusing. :straining:

1715738613950.png

Weiters aint goin nowhere!!!!

Sam McClure is living in La La land if he thinks a soon-to-be 27 year old is receiving a $12 million offer. 😂

Even St Kilda wouldn’t be that thick.
McClure is insuferable. Gives our esteemed supporter base a kick in the IQ. He is carrying on as if the salary cap has doubled. Always seems to have a chip on his shoulder when talking down the Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you drill down into the article he actually ascribes only a 5% chance of Weitering leaving stating it is highly unlikely and reasons why given the other 4 all ignored huge offers and he to do the same. Stated that LDU from North most likely to take a big offer to move and MCluggage has a big offer in front of him as well.
The headline completely misleading as to the probability of who is most likely to entertain St Kilda's Hail Mary offers.

I would not be relying on Martin, Cuningham or Marchbank to play full seasons. And I would add McGovern to that group although he has gotten better.

I consider them bonuses and list management decisions should be made with their history in mind.

Could see it coming from a mile away. But somehow those in charge couldn’t.

How good would Jade Gresham or Lachie Schultz be on our HFF right about now, or dare I say Zac Fisher… players deemed not good enough for us by most in this thread because our small forwards played 10 decent games in a row in the back half of last season.

Question is, will we be silly enough to let it ruin our run again in 2025? It certainly wouldn’t surprise me.

Could see it coming from a mile away. But somehow those in charge couldn’t.

How good would Jade Gresham or Lachie Schultz be on our HFF right about now, or dare I say Zac Fisher… players deemed not good enough for us by most in this thread because our small forwards played 10 decent games in a row in the back half of last season.

Question is, will we be silly enough to let it ruin our run again in 2025? It certainly wouldn’t surprise me.
If Stengle or Hayward end up at other clubs and we are left with the same forwards as the last few years I genuinely might not even watch the season.

It's the exact same story, year after year... Yet some in here still look at them as valuable commodities because of the 1-2 good games they can actually get fit and firing for.

Stengle, Hayward, Switkowski, Cumberland... Don't even care who much anymore, just anyone not made of cellophane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back