List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our defence and midfield is full of guys who are AFL quality. Each week we have 2 or 3 VFL level guys running around our forward line, giving effort and not much else. I can see forward line being a focus. Injuries have not helped this but it is what it is.

A reliable CHB. A good small and a good medium forward would do wonders for our team. A good quality mid who applies high level pressure would be a good fit as well. Too many mids who are only ball winners.

We are second on the ladder so we are doing quite well. But there are quite a few points where we could tune up our side.

That final step from being a contender and maybe winning a flag to being the team that actually wins it is a hard one.
From what I've seen of him from school footy/academy/Metro games, Tom Gross has the tools to be a forward/mid. And with grunt/power. Tough as nails. Vossy would love him. Will be there at our pick most likely

I didn't read it as someone named Charlie. Read it as going after another Charliesque fwd, ie athletic mobile forward that will cost a bit and we have taken the view we can bolster KPD requirements via the 'conversion of a failed fwd' route. Suggesting they have both targets in mind/in the cross hairs. Funny the differing interpretations of exactly the same info.

Jack Martin to the back line? (Yes I know he can’t get on the park) McG was the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure we're targeting a KPF who has previously shown glimpses of also doing the job at CHB when injuries to KPD stocks arise. Some bloke by the name of Levi Casboult.

Making sense as to why we targeted Hayward

Also….

If forty’s info is true that sort of means Jack Silvagni is perhaps not seen as a third tall moving forward??

Jack Martin to the back line? (Yes I know he can’t get on the park) McG was the same.
Wouldn't be opposed to it. Played a lot of time behind the ball for GC as an interceptor.

Not sure of his overall defending skills, but floating across and intercepting is something he was very good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back