List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe anyone is wanting Casboult. If we are going down the 'big and can ruck' path I'd prefer Ladhams or Kreuger from the Pies. Both off contract and both younger than a cooked Casboult. Plus I'm pretty sure AFL rules dicate you can only have one Levi on your list at once

Can't believe anyone is wanting Casboult. If we are going down the 'big and can ruck' path I'd prefer Ladhams or Kreuger from the Pies.

Ladhams can't move without giving away a free kick, and we have no draft picks to trade for Kreuger, who can't even really get into the pies team.

We are committed to our F/S and academy draftees next year, we need a cheap solution that doesn't use up a draft pick.

Can't believe anyone is wanting Casboult. If we are going down the 'big and can ruck' path I'd prefer Ladhams or Kreuger from the Pies. Both off contract and both younger than a cooked Casboult. Plus I'm pretty sure AFL rules dicate you can only have one Levi on your list at once

Ladhams would be more of a hindrance rather than actually helping

I do wonder whether there’s still a surprise trade request we haven’t heard of yet. See Bailey, Starc etc that type of player. Nothing would surprise me especially seeing as they’ve got their flag now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Day > Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back