List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Answerth but he is nowhere near Houston. Next year I think Zorko goes to the midfield a bit more and Coleman slots back in. Liked McKenna as sub
but we are not chasing Houston so the point is moot Answerth will only get better the majority of the reason is he doesn't seem to fit into Fagan's plans is that he prefers McKenna

no he isn't wilmott has shown more in he's 3rd season than Houston did i suggest you go look at Houston early games and than watch Pepsi King again

Motty is a premiership player. Houston as backup? Unpossible.

Gee we win a premiership and all our players are great… Houston would be our third best defender behind Andrews and Starc. Probably on par with Zorko who I suspect will start to have age catch up with him. A fair bit ahead of the others.

Not saying our players are bad just saying Houston is better.

Doesn’t matter anyway since he ain’t coming here. Will go to a club on 700k plus.

Gee we win a premiership and all our players are great… Houston would be our third best defender behind Andrews and Starc. Probably on par with Zorko who I suspect will start to have age catch up with him. A fair bit ahead of the others.

Not saying our players are bad just saying Houston is better.

Doesn’t matter anyway since he ain’t coming here. Will go to a club on 700k plus.
But he can't be he's not a premiership player
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

He's 32 played 18 games total in last 4 yrs....like I said LAUGHABLE

Had 6 contested marks in his last game. Averaged 2 goals a game this year

Kicked 17 goals in his last 5 vfl games

Just needs to provide a target and chop out in the ruck

He's an upgrade on what we have

Another option is a 30 year old who hasn't played for 8 years

We haven't even tried what we have yet though I hope Fagan at least looks at we we have even if it's just playing Charlie at FF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another option is a 30 year old who hasn't played for 8 years
No he's not an upgrade, couldn't care less what he's done in the vfl, history says he can't handle the rigours of AFL footy. Which by the way played 5 games this year. He's a risk and liability IMO

He's not a marking target though. We need a ready to go marking target

You want Lloyd coming in and weitering and Taylor playing on him?
they wouldn't be playing on Day They would likely go to Hipwood or Morris Wright would be more of a chance but we don't have the draft picks to get it done this season and we no long can trade our future first

On that Joe video I posted earlier today when he was younger; I know he’s younger but given the mystique of Joe and the Roar Deals playful Joes Farm thing, with all that in mind, Joe playing FIFA just goes against everything I have in my mind about Joe lol

The Joe I think of is the thoughtful guy you see in a video on Facebook posted by Dutch Vinyls with different tastes and interests at this link

On that Joe video I posted earlier today when he was younger; I know he’s younger but given the mystique of Joe and the Roar Deals playful Joes Farm thing, with all that in mind, Joe playing FIFA just goes against everything I have in my mind about Joe lol

The Joe I think of is the thoughtful guy you see in a video on Facebook posted by Dutch Vinyls with different tastes and interests at this link
I'm pretty sure Joe and Fages got on so well was they're conversations about vinals

I'm pretty sure Joe and Fages got on so well was they're conversations about vinals
We need to find a way to organise Joey to come back to the GABBA one final time next year, as the DJ ;)

Watching our second half of semi and prelim finals

Answerth is excellent.

He makes our defence so much harder to play against

He also become much more proactive. We all know the kick before the Ah Chee Geelong goal. He also gets it several times before key goals. I think he has grown as a player.

I think one of our bigger great to have problems is fitting Kiddy back in. Our back 4 smalls was humming in the finals. We should be wary of breaking it up.

Ditto small forwards. Linc is such a weapon. But wtf does he replace?

Injuries always pop up i guess…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back