List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

55 games for the Crows, 37 for the Suns and 102(Father/Son territory:D) games for the mighty Lions...2019-2022 was the Zenith of his career, played nearly every game for us in that period.

Well done on a great career Jarryd, hopefully gets to fulfil his coaching ambitions.

"People always ask how do you know it's time. I was sitting eating lunch the other day watching ZZ and Motty playing Age of Empires on their phones" lol
Wait till he gets to my age(64) and sees his Grandchildren playing games he can't even pronounce or attempt to play.:shoutyoldman:

Have always been impressed with his leadership in the VFL team. Has the makings of a good development coach

IIRC, when he arrived he took over organizing our stoppage set up straight away - with good effect. Make a good coach, in any capacity, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"People always ask how do you know it's time. I was sitting eating lunch the other day watching ZZ and Motty playing Age of Empires on their phones" lol

Age of empires 1 or 2??

AoE2 obviously the GOAT, but I maintain that the demo campaign for AOE the Rise of Rome expansion is one of the greatest bits of free content in history.

I have no idea what all these games mentioned by posters are.
Showing my age here but the last video game i played was Pong in the early 70's. This is true.
I was not all that easy with 10 pots under your belt and footy players around you trying to put you off.

Now you youngsters don't laugh. Especially about the speed mentioned below.
1726194089225.png

Young Himmelberg might be available from the Crows. Is he of any interest to us as depth?

I wouldn't hate it if we didn't have to give up anything, but surely he's looking for somewhere that he might actually play? He's only getting on the field if we have a zillion injuries at either end.

I have no idea what all these games mentioned by posters are.
Showing my age here but the last video game i played was Pong in the early 70's. This is true.
I was not all that easy with 10 pots under your belt and footy players around you trying to put you off.

Now you youngsters don't laugh. Especially about the speed mentioned below.
View attachment 2109202

Pong! Great game! Ah memories!

Neither of those guys were good players. They both struggled to return serve. 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back