List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d expect Lewis is more of an option for us bringing in after 2025. We just don’t have the draft capital to make bigger moves this off season unless someone of note wants to leave. He’d be ok but there’s only so many ACL tears you’d want on the list.

There will be options for us. We will be creative and make things happen. Our squad is still very good and will just have to adapt and overcome a bit like we did this year.

Hello, congrats on the flag. As a matter of interest, how did you rate GWS? Better than Geelong and swans, or not quite as good.
Would you like a swap of Robertson for Harry Himmelberg?
Any other trades possible this off season between Brisbane, GWS?
Perhaps your 2025r1,r2,robertson for 19,21
I had GWS as playing the the GF at the start of the season, i thought you guys were big, strong, out of the limelight and hungry. GWS kinda reminded me of the Geelong teams the Lions faced a few years back, just big hard bodies that bullied teams. then during the season there seemed time of fragility, where minds just couldn't stay in the game for some reason, a team distracted not just single players. In the finals this showed up big time, what ever it is where a whole team just turns off you have to solve or you will continue to be just a good finals team. Like the suns whom cant win away from home, GWS need to work on their leaders to 'lead' when they see the momentum changes happening.

thanks for dropping into our group.

If Mitch Lewis and Doedee come good from July onwards it would certainly put us right into contention. But after acl's you never know what your going to get. Probable worth the role of the dice for me. Not really much out there the in terms KPF in any case.

Great time to invest in our academy and back our youth. Tom Gillett 200cm developing ruck forward. Has the size we are looking for and could have a year like Morris. Looked comfortable at VFL level.

Couldnt help myself went to the Hawk Board to see the merit in that Lewis post, the guy who posted it didn't suggest what we might give up, but certainly gets treated like he has some inside knowledge.

Unsure if it's correct or not but supposedly Lewis went to Vegas with our boys last year, so perhaps he's friends with some of our list, supposedly annoyed about his injury history having had an injury incorrectly diagnosed as a sprain.

But brace yourselves the only way we can make it happen (i think) would be to trade a player as have zero spare draft picks and we love all our players :(

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back