Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know what people are expecting.

We 'only' beat the demons who were missing Lever. If Lever was playing, and the game was being played in Melbourne, and Melbourne played better then maybe it would be worth talking about.
Yea the carry on about, all of a sudden,how much Melbourne miss lever is laughable.
Especially with how often the same media talks up Melbournes overall list talent

First crack went pretty much as expected.

10 mins on how bad Melbourne were, around 30 seconds on Freo.

What a joke
Hudson had to remind him or rather instruct him to “praise” Freo which is how you got the positive 30 seconds at the end.
Yes exactly how you thought it would go.

To add to that. He then said “let’s wait and see where this takes them”

Then rolled into immediately saying Gold Coast are on the same trajectory as when Leigh Matthew’s took over Brisbane.

Hudson had to remind him or rather instruct him to “praise” Freo which is how you got the positive 30 seconds at the end.
Yes exactly how you thought it would go.

To add to that. He then said “let’s wait and see where this takes them”

Then rolled into immediately saying Gold Coast are on the same trajectory as when Leigh Matthew’s took over Brisbane.
This is our GWS of 2023 moment.

The purple juggernaut has awoken.

When we win the premiership they will have to talk about us.

Lmao don’t know what I was expecting.

But the ‘things we learned this week’ on AFL.com was that the clear takeaway from the game - obviously - was Lever’s absence for Melbourne. He’s a real 100 point player that Jake Lever.

And First Crack was ready to whip right past us, before Huddo reminded Kingy ‘just quickly something positive for Freo?’ for Kingy to whip out a few cliches in 15 seconds through gritted teeth before moving on.

Classic stuff

Lmao don’t know what I was expecting.

But the ‘things we learned this week’ on AFL.com was that the clear takeaway from the game - obviously - was Lever’s absence for Melbourne. He’s a real 100 point player that Jake Lever.

And First Crack was ready to whip right past us, before Huddo reminded Kingy ‘just quickly something positive for Freo?’ for Kingy to whip out a few cliches in 15 seconds through gritted teeth before moving on.

Classic stuff
"I dont like fremantle.. ive never liked Fremantle"

The guy is a flog.

I dont know what people are expecting.

We 'only' beat the demons who were missing Lever. If Lever was playing, and the game was being played in Melbourne, and Melbourne played better then maybe it would be worth talking about.
I've been waiting for you...
Balance is restored.
The world was tilting on its axils...
For a moment I forgot how shiP we are!
Phew.
Nice one freo84, you a tickler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back