Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great, definitely lives up to OBYB!

was intersting to listen to . great to watch young people having a grerat time discusisng out club and team. How they rate players even the ones that this forum seems to knock often.

They were very knowledgable. well spoken.

Great looking young men for those that like men and a beautiful lady for those that like women. The best of both worlds :)

Did have a good laugh at the editing.

Sharpy wearing a Milwaukee Bucks jersey:

Emma: "Name a team you support in another sport"

Sharpy: "I'm a big fan of the LA Lakers"

Camera zooms in on Sharpy's Bucks jersey.

Did have a good laugh at the editing.

Sharpy wearing a Milwaukee Bucks jersey:

Emma: "Name a team you support in another sport"

Sharpy: "I'm a big fan of the LA Lakers"

Camera zooms in on Sharpy's Bucks jersey.

NBA teams have a lot of bandwagoners over here but I'm going to give Sharp a pass and hope that he just appreciates the Greek Freak...

WOW, how good was the new pod cast!!! Loved it.
Em, very bubbly and engaging, Clarky smooth and will only get smoother as he slots into the role.
And how sharp was Sharpy.
Looks like all three enjoyed it. And it will only get bettter.
Love thLukey award.At long last as they said, the backs will get some credits.
Well done to all invloved.
Look forward to the next poddy.

Really enjoyed the stories about Sharpy shitting outside his parents bedroom and also going to hospital with constipation after eating hotdog rolls. This is the content we need.
fitting from the same podcast feed that discussed how darcy has the nickname of onions

Well done Emma and Jordan. Most enjoyable podcast highlighting Jeremy Sharpe who is rapidly becoming a fan favourite. Impressed with the content especially the values and fellowship they were espousing about their teammates and the Club itself.

Emma has a great sounding radio voice. Could go into media in a heartbeat after her football career.
Jordan was equally impressive in spite of a few nervous moments which is understandable. Griff and David were a hard act to follow.

Well done Emma and Jordan. Most enjoyable podcast highlighting Jeremy Sharpe who is rapidly becoming a fan favourite. Impressed with the content especially the values and fellowship they were espousing about their teammates and the Club itself.

Emma has a great sounding radio voice. Could go into media in a heartbeat after her football career.
Jordan was equally impressive in spite of a few nervous moments which is understandable. Griff and David were a hard act to follow.
Radio voice ? i hope she stays on videos , much better to watch,

Suspect that’s the plan, she’s already done the Derby alongside Cousins, Readings and McManus and easily held up her end. Good on her I say, play to your strengths!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was intersting to listen to . great to watch young people having a grerat time discusisng out club and team. How they rate players even the ones that this forum seems to knock often.

They were very knowledgable. well spoken.

Great looking young men for those that like men and a beautiful lady for those that like women. The best of both worlds :)
great looking footballers

just got back from a conference trip to the States and during the final sports themed event was wearing a Dockers indigenous jersey (as you do). Thought I might pick up a few comments from the odd Aussie also there but suddenly this German bloke runs up to me yelling "Fremantle Dockers!!" in a heavy accent, "That's my team!!". After a wtf moment and a laugh, turns out he was recently in Perth and was taken to the Freo v Dogs game where we had that great win. So because of that win, we have a new German supporter who loves the team and was very excited to share the love. And I got a few excited hugs. Wins all round.

I'm usually not one for media validation but the fact that Gold Coast and Saints had their wins focused on more than ours is hilarious.
It's hilarious 😂

I'm watching it too right now, Saints are garbage. Have no business being talked about for this long.

I'm usually not one for media validation but the fact that Gold Coast and Saints had their wins focused on more than ours is hilarious.
Dimma and Rossy have mates in the media so they get treated with kid gloves when they lose and lauded when they win. The Crows also didn’t get blasted on First Crack because Kingy is mates with Nicksy

I dont know what people are expecting.

We 'only' beat the demons who were missing Lever. If Lever was playing, and the game was being played in Melbourne, and Melbourne played better then maybe it would be worth talking about.

just got back from a conference trip to the States and during the final sports themed event was wearing a Dockers indigenous jersey (as you do). Thought I might pick up a few comments from the odd Aussie also there but suddenly this German bloke runs up to me yelling "Fremantle Dockers!!" in a heavy accent, "That's my team!!". After a wtf moment and a laugh, turns out he was recently in Perth and was taken to the Freo v Dogs game where we had that great win. So because of that win, we have a new German supporter who loves the team and was very excited to share the love. And I got a few excited hugs. Wins all round.
Purple love 💕

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back