Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're seeing what you want to see.

Their losses to us were definitely the low points of their season and anyone losing to WC (as we know) is also a distinct low point.

Is he biased? Probably, is this an example? No.

If he’s talking about the game in Alice Springs, that performance was genuinely one of the worst performances all season that didn’t come from one of the bottom three sides.

Fair enough imo.

Last edited:
a near 100 point loss is one of our worst for the season?

We certainly didn’t play a game that bad.

There was a lot of hundred point losses (or near enough) for the bottom three but I’m not sure there was too many others. I would’ve been worried if I watched that game as a Melbourne fan and think it’s fair enough for a journalist to think that game was a sure sign Melbourne were cooked looking back with hindsight.

Edit - just saw the mistake. Edited.

Final-AA-2024-team2024.png

Since Cornes joined the selection committee he’s managed to sneak in a port player in the bench outta nowhere each time.
Merrett is stiff imo.

Also on reflection looking at rival club flogs melting about Ryan - well done Luke. Delighted to shove it up to some of these other club fans whinging.

I reckon Pav is helping our players arguments on the committee too 😂

Remember how at the start of the year a bunch of us said Adelaide are stupidly over rated because Tex had a career year at like 32 and it wasn't sustainable. Well Adelaide had a bunch of good younger players and just missed finals.

Well WC just had McGovern make AA and finished 3rd last while they are trading out their 2nd best defender...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I don’t think he deserved his spot on the team, I am really enjoying the oppo melts about Ryan
They have probably been reading our threads.

Like I have barely seen Luke get any credit this year just he is lazy and has no accountability by the Freo big footy Community.

Am I the only one bothered that Butters and his endless fines got most courageous player?
Yeah, bit of a joke. Pearce played with a fractured arm ffs.

Trolling by Pies as well to nominate Maynard.

The AA selection meeting probably went something like this.

Freo had a pretty good defence. Might need to squeeze a Docker into the squad. Who plays for them again? Fck knows?? Check the stats.

This Liam Ryan guy had a lot of kicks at high efficiency. Get him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back