Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If my insufferable eagles supporting brother sends me this and says he is disgusted it is ****ing disgusting.
Someone will be getting the sack over this.
They have turned 2 sets of supporters off of them in a 2 team town.
(I haven't bought a West Australian in over 10 years)
No one’s getting the sack. This guys bringing more publicity to the west than anyone

How can they
No one’s getting the sack. This guys bringing more publicity to the west than anyone
Are you going to buy the paper ? If we don't buy they don't makey money.
I'm not telling you not to, I'm telling you there will be a lot of people that don't.
They alienated me a long time ago, this year they have alienated a lot of West Coast support.
And here they go again.

This trash water costs them more money than it will ever make..

How can they

Are you going to buy the paper ? If we don't buy they don't makey money.
I'm not telling you not to, I'm telling you there will be a lot of people that don't.
They alienated me a long time ago, this year they have alienated a lot of West Coast support.
And here they go again.

This trash water costs them more money than it will ever make..
Nah never have

Seriously if the team doesn't come out breathing fire on the weekend after seeing this then we have no hope. Mind you, we have to hope it is still a live rubber when we play.

Considering the bloke that is in charge of their back pages (old CBC boy whomst I happen to still have on FB) is being nominated for a media award for his "back page wit" I highly doubt the West is displeased and he'll be getting the sack at all.

Joke of a paper. The entire country laughs at them and in turn our state and us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the bloke that is in charge of their back pages (old CBC boy whomst I happen to still have on FB) is being nominated for a media award for his "back page wit" I highly doubt the West is displeased and he'll be getting the sack at all.

Joke of a paper. The entire country laughs at them and in turn our state and us.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/four-corners/series/2024/video/NC2403H026S00

Shite of an organization.
Not comparing the embarrassment of a sports page to these more serious issues at all.
The 7 West media fish rots from the head 🤢

Could you imagine if back in the day The West had tried the clown photo with Malthouse in their paper or even RTB. Their journalists wouldn't be allowed in another press conference. This is where we need to be stronger as a club and call out their crap and take some action.

Could you imagine if back in the day The West had tried the clown photo with Malthouse in their paper or even RTB. Their journalists wouldn't be allowed in another press conference. This is where we need to be stronger as a club and call out their crap and take some action.
I'm pretty sure they had a back page with Ross dressed as a jester during his last season here. They haven't cared for a long time.

He's becoming a liability I think.
Contracted too long, and on too much $
Not quite yet he isn’t. He could become a massive liability if the club mismanage him though and he himself doesn’t pull his finger out and gets in shape. He needs a serious preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back