Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If my insufferable eagles supporting brother sends me this and says he is disgusted it is ****ing disgusting.
Someone will be getting the sack over this.
They have turned 2 sets of supporters off of them in a 2 team town.
(I haven't bought a West Australian in over 10 years)
A crowd with pitchforks and torches should storm that shit holes reception.

Oh No Wtf GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes think that a quick read of the West might give me a couple of bits of news when I am waiting for my coffee…..

I then wish that I could get that time back.

Today’s back page just confirmed why I shouldn’t bother.

anyone else see the absolute pump up carlton and cripps got for beating the eagles on AFL360??? absolutely ridiculous shit man
What the meed-ja should be addressing from that game are the real questions:
Why are West Coast tanking? There's no logical benefit at this stage, but they seem committed to it anyway.
If West Coast are not tanking, which senior players are taking it upon themselves to make sure Schofield doesn't get the coaching job? And why do those senior players hate the interim coach so much?

Lmfao did you not see the response to the Simmo back page??? Supporters of every club know how awful The West is. No one respects them.
We clutch pearls every week anyone even mentions freo or doesnt, there’s just less freo supporters than WC supporters

Supporters campaign against David King for bringing up the same things they complain about a month later

We clutch pearls every week anyone even mentions freo or doesnt, there’s just less freo supporters than WC supporters

Supporters campaign against David King for bringing up the same things they complain about a month later
We're no different to other fan bases come on. Sydney fans earlier this year were having the biggest sook on their subreddit when they didn't get the media praise they thought they deserved in the McCarthy game. And that's just the ones I happened to stumble accross. There's no doubt other teams fans do the same, and have different reporters that they dislike.

anyone else see the absolute pump up carlton and cripps got for beating the eagles on AFL360??? absolutely ridiculous shit man
It was mind blowing the drivel they spewed.
A couple of mature old fart being premature Ej......ors.
Even Bwooce would never have dribbled about Buckley, like that.It was embarrassing.
Built mob up like they were super human in their win, then conceded that the Yellas were pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back