Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's interesting. You were happy with the Treacy conclusions. That's where the line was actually crossed. Specifically, "From this we can conclude....."
We can therefore apply the same conclusions from Treacy to Bailey and Aish. Can't win without them. They should never be dropped and no-one should say a bad word about them.

You just can't

Display Panel world?
err GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is great.

Pav with the ‘fukcen hell’

I love this from the big man.

I have seen comments that he has lost his passion for the club, that proves otherwise.

Stayed loyal when he could have gotten more money and returned to SA.

I want him there presenting the cup when we win it because he deserved one himself.

Kath and Pav the dream Docker media team!

I love this from the big man.

I have seen comments that he has lost his passion for the club, that proves otherwise.

Stayed loyal when he could have gotten more money and returned to SA.

I want him there presenting the cup when we win it because he deserved one himself.

Kath and Pav the dream Docker media team!
Sorry what did he say? All I see is a blank space!🤷‍♂️

I'll become a player development manager don't worry, I'll take all suggestions from BigFooty on which players I should focus more time on.

We can therefore apply the same conclusions from Treacy to Bailey and Aish. Can't win without them. They should never be dropped and no-one should say a bad word about them.

You just can't
I'm sorry. You seem to have trouble comprehending.

You might believe those things about Treacy but you can't draw those conclusions from the information I have given about Treacy. This is so because then you would have to apply the same logic to others that you really don't want to. It was meant as a joke but maybe it's not for everybody. I have a niche audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back