Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A ruck is one player. Do we say midfielders are overrated because their team loses?
100% this.

Sydney had 4 on the AA squad and Brisbane only had 2. Clearly, its better to have less AA if you want to win a GF. šŸ˜‚

I get the argument for not paying a ton of $$ for a ruck, but you can't pick one position and one player and make general conclusions based on one game. Confirmation bias as its finest.

There is absolutely no way heā€™s earning $600k. They have a team stuffed full of stars and at least a dozen paid more than him.
Sandi was a multiple AA - different level altogether to McInerney. Not even comparable.

Anyway agree to disagree
I think you are arguing what you believe to be his worth not what he might be on, just as Paracleet is as well. Hard to try and base the argument based completely on the unknown. Don't think it makes the rest of what you said invalid though.

100% agree that Darcy playing 20+ games (finals included) will be our biggest gain, purely from a structural point of view and the flow on effects it has for Treacy and Jackson. As much as each player is in charge of their own individual health in the off season, Merriman and his band of merry men need to be putting a lot of pressure on him to rock up in good knick.

Who is this FLAGMANTLE flog on Facebook ? Is he/she here on Bigfooty?

Horrible advertising for the club. Always salty and pretentious

If itā€™s anyone on here he/she has a completely different persona on hereā€¦ as has been pointed out he/she has taken the bait when posters on here have posted complete BS for a laugh (Taberner re-signing) then admitted they do so just late enough that Flogmantle could run with it.

Iā€™m reasonably confident itā€™s no one on here. Everyone negative on here is not positive enough when we have a really good win to be Flogmantle. When we really play well he/she was acting like weā€™re some god team thatā€™s won five flags in a row.

Last I saw a post from Flogmantle I reported it for false information but Iā€™ve also blocked the page - itā€™s toxic and isnā€™t worth another second of my time.

Last edited:
If itā€™s anyone on here he/she has a completely different persona on hereā€¦ as has been pointed out he/she has taken the bait when posters on here have posted complete BS for a laugh (Taberner re-signing) then admitted they do so just late enough that Flogmantle could run with it.

Iā€™m reasonably confident itā€™s no one on here. Everyone negative on here is not positive enough when we have a really good win to be Flogmantle. When we really play well he/she was acting like weā€™re some god team thatā€™s won five flags in a row.

Last I saw a post from Flogmantle I reported it for false information but Iā€™ve also blocked the page - itā€™s toxic and isnā€™t worth another second of my time.
Positive eh? poshman šŸ˜±

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back