Resource 2024 Membership - 71,177 as at September 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if this topic is covered elsewhere.
I received an email from the club membership dept. It was a bit confusing so I decided to log in to my membership account and see what was happening. I found that my account details were not accepted and I had to now deal with Tiketmaster (what happened to Ticketek?),
Ticketmaster have been the preferred system since the AFL took over Docklands in November 2016 and Ticketmaster have been attached to Docklands since it opened in 2000. The AFL then used their shared services for clubs and membership via the Ticketmaster system and database.

I can't recall my my membership running thru Ticketek. Ticketek have had the rights to Footy Park and Adelaide Oval so you might be confusing membership stuff with buying tickets for finals and the footy in general.

and Ticketmaster wanted my email address confirmed, which seemed strange because that is how the club always contacts me. Then they wanted my mobile phone number. Bear in mind that Ticketmaster are notorious for hoovering up personal details and then not protecting that data.
Home Affairs Department confirms cyber incident impacting Ticketmaster customers
Can somebody help me understand what is going on, and if there is any way of renewing my memberships without dealing with data thieves.
Ticketmaster were hacked in Oz and world wide in late May.

Earlier this year because of all the mobile ticketing stuff where the majority of Port members take the mobile membership option, your Port account and Ticketmaster account became linked and the same password.

A few weeks ago, I think because of the worldwide hack, I had to reset my password and details to get in

I was a member this year but had to cancel, couldn't turn up when the wife had chemo. Ideally I'd love to renew next year with my son, he's been to a couple of games and absolutely loves the Power. Which membership gives us shelter from the elements on those soggy, cold days and nights?
All the best with your wife's treatment mate. Go out and beat that sucker!

Membership Update 13th August 2024 (DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER)

View attachment 2077895

Increase of 388 members in 1 day (12/08/24)

Up by 343 members from the same month last year (30/08/23 - 68,535)

2023 membership record 69,457 before being audited to 64,041
Silly question but do we know if the membership tally includes AFLW memberships?

The club put up a competition to win a signed PB jumper which required you to click that you wanted a complementary 2 game AFLW membership to enter the competition, even if you were already an AFLW member. Will be interested to see if the number really spikes due to people entering the competition to win a signed PB jumper.

Silly question but do we know if the membership tally includes AFLW memberships?

The club put up a competition to win a signed PB jumper which required you to click that you wanted a complementary 2 game AFLW membership to enter the competition, even if you were already an AFLW member. Will be interested to see if the number really spikes due to people entering the competition to win a signed PB jumper.

Regarding AFLW memberships they are tallied on but will have to wait for the club announcement at the end of the month/early September.

Regarding the signed PB jump comp, the 2 game complementary AFLW game pass is optional you do not have to click on this option to be able to enter the PB give away competition.
I did not click on that option as I live in Sydney and will not be able to make it for those 2 free games.
The club will not double count if you already have an exisiting AFLW membership.

Membership Update 14th August 2024 (DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER)

1723606479552.png

Increase of 401 members in 1 day (13/08/24)

Up by 744 members from the same month last year (30/08/23 - 68,535)

Regarding AFLW memberships they are tallied on but will have to wait for the club announcement at the end of the month/early September.

Regarding the signed PB jump comp, the 2 game complementary AFLW game pass is optional you do not have to click on this option to be able to enter the PB give away competition.
I did not click on that option as I live in Sydney and will not be able to make it for those 2 free games.
The club will not double count if you already have an exisiting AFLW membership.
I didn't click it either originally, but then it would not let me progress without clicking it. Same thing happened to someone else I spoke to about it.

Could have been that we were both using our phones, who knows.

Membership Update 15th August 2024 (DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER)

1723691501287.png

Increase of 472 members in 1 day (14/08/24)

Up by 1,216 members from the same month last year (30/08/23 - 68,535)

We have surpassed our 2023 membership record

Membership Update 15th August 2024 (DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER)
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where haters now not a peep

I got a free AFLW membership this week because I had to get one to go into the running to win a signed PB guernsey.

To get that membership I had to tick a box that the site wouldn't let me progress without ticking.

Let's see if we can sell out a final this year.

Wonder wow many of those PA memberships are Crows supporters wanting tickets to see their mini GF.

Given how in the last few weeks they've been handing them out like confetti, often to people who don't want them and didn't ask, probably hundreds.

Membership Update 16th August 2024 (DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER)

1723772107428.png

Increase of 249 members in 1 day (15/08/24)

Up by 1,465 members from the same month last year (30/08/23 - 68,535)

We have surpassed our 2023 membership record

70,000 members is an amazing effort by loyal fans who’ve backed the club to the hilt, and put their money where their mouth is in tough financial times.

With our reward mostly being told our expectations are too high, or being called the most fickle fans in the league.

Gee thanks.

Then richo vomits this pus up
Port Adelaide Chief Executive Officer, Matthew Richardson, acknowledged this significant moment for the club, and thanked members for their support.

“This is a significant milestone for our club, and one that we are proud to share with all 70,000 of our members,” Mr. Richardson said.

“The players, coaches, and staff are incredibly thankful for the loyalty and support from our dedicated fans.

“We feel the passion and energy of our members every time we run out and the importance of this support to our players, and the club, can’t be understated.

“Our members are the cornerstone of our club. We have the best fans in the league, and their loyalty to their football club is what drives us every day to chase success, on and off the football field.
Except when we choose to gaslight you all for not drinking the kool aid

Absolutely sickening and really just fudging figures in a most insincere and pathetic fashion, all of which is standard richo Modus Operandi

Then richo vomits this pus up
Port Adelaide Chief Executive Officer, Matthew Richardson, acknowledged this significant moment for the club, and thanked members for their support.

“This is a significant milestone for our club, and one that we are proud to share with all 70,000 of our members,” Mr. Richardson said.

“The players, coaches, and staff are incredibly thankful for the loyalty and support from our dedicated fans.

“We feel the passion and energy of our members every time we run out and the importance of this support to our players, and the club, can’t be understated.

“Our members are the cornerstone of our club. We have the best fans in the league, and their loyalty to their football club is what drives us every day to chase success, on and off the football field.
Except when we choose to gaslight you all for not drinking the kool aid

Absolutely sickening and really just fudging figures in a most insincere and pathetic fashion, all of which is standard richo Modus Operandi
Note: this was the chatgpt Matthew Richardson statement. They're fairly similar:

"We are thrilled to announce that our membership has reached an incredible milestone of 70,000 strong.

This achievement is a testament to your unwavering support and dedication to our Club.

A heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for being an integral part of our journey and helping us reach this remarkable number.

We look forward to celebrating this success together and continuing our exciting journey into the future."

Where haters now not a peep
We have gone nowhere!
We will be out in full force if hinkly fails AGAIN against the crows!
We will be out in full force if we fall short of a flag this year.
These guys only understand one thing and that is a club full of disillusioned unsatisfied supporters who expect nothing but a 100% assault on this year's premiership!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Membership - 71,177 as at September 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back