2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

My membership payments came out today as we were advised by email.
I think an improvement, especially for those people whose finances are a little tighter, would be to send a SMS a few days before payment is due to remind them. They can then ensure that they have the funds in their account to cover it and there are no surprises. Some people may not check their email but are much more likely to see a message on their phone.

North Melbourne does this 4 or 5 days before payment is due.

My membership payments came out today as we were advised by email.
I think an improvement, especially for those people whose finances are a little tighter, would be to send a SMS a few days before payment is due to remind them. They can then ensure that they have the funds in their account to cover it and there are no surprises. Some people may not check their email but are much more likely to see a message on their phone.

North Melbourne does this 4 or 5 days before payment is due.
Curious, do clubs ever offer payment plans? Imagine being able to afford a Gold Membership, by being able to pay an X amount weekly across the off-season until membership cut off date. Unfortunately many people cannot afford a one off on the spot payment. I'd be more inclined to purchase higher tier memberships if that was an option.

Unfortunately with my current career, I cannot make a call on a membership, or the type of membership. Until like March or April, as I have to plan around our fixture, with my night shifts and my own local footy fixture. I was only able to attend 4 games in total last season sadly. But if I move into a more time friendly job, then I will likely become a fully fledged member again.

Curious, do clubs ever offer payment plans? Imagine being able to afford a Gold Membership, by being able to pay an X amount weekly across the off-season until membership cut off date. Unfortunately many people cannot afford a one off on the spot payment. I'd be more inclined to purchase higher tier memberships if that was an option.

Unfortunately with my current career, I cannot make a call on a membership, or the type of membership. Until like March or April, as I have to plan around our fixture, with my night shifts and my own local footy fixture. I was only able to attend 4 games in total last season sadly. But if I move into a more time friendly job, then I will likely become a fully fledged member again.
Three ways to pay.
In full, or 10 month instalments or 6 month instalments.
Although it states for 2022 renewing members, but I think it’s still the same.

Thank you.

From what I can see in the packages it’s offering 10 monthly payments.
Just call the club that’s the easiest thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back