Roast 2025 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the club is out of step with Legends Members.

Part of the point of being a Legends is not to have the hassle of redeeming tickets for matches. The club just superseeded us by creating another category.

I hope the club realise the error of their ways.
They won’t. They’ll just think about their bank account. They haven’t thought about the fans in decades

They won’t. They’ll just think about their bank account. They haven’t thought about the fans in decades

That's the thing it's not really "their bank account"

The thing I find most gauling is that on the one hand they are more than happy to take our money and increase prices. Very rarely do they advocate and fight for us its Members though.

I think if Craig Kelly only wants to revenue raise then maybe his skills would be better appreciated at a club like the kangaroos.

So when will we see prices for next year and how we get one for 2025?
From the club email sent to members about 30 minutes ago:

A move to digital renewal correspondence
Members will now be sent digital renewal notices via email.

In line with the staggered payment dates noted above, Members can expect to receive their digital renewal correspondence for Season 2025 within the following timeframes:

• Between 10 Sep & 13 Sep for Members on monthly automatic renewal.
  • Between 17 Sep & 20 Sep for Members on upfront automatic renewal.
  • Prior to 7 Oct for Members not set to automatically renew.
Alternative arrangements will be made for Members without an email address.

Once you have received your digital renewal notice, you will be able to review and process your membership renewal via our online Member portal, MyMagpies.

So the 'subsidy' is now gone.

So for a legends member how much extra in $ is that?
Subsidy covered half the 2023 to 2024 price increase, so we’ll see a similar increase to what occurred this year. Should be easy enough to estimate by looking at the prices for the past 2 years provided your package didn’t change for 2024.

I went from concession to full, so can’t do the comparison.

Last edited:
Subsidy covered half the 2023 to 2024 price increase, so we’ll see a similar increase to what occurred this year. Should be easy enough to estimate by looking at the prices for the past 2 years provided your package didn’t change for 2024.

I went from concession to full, so can’t do the comparison.

Membership pricing changes

The prices of two membership packages are changing more than usual from last season.
Anzac Day membership
The Anzac Day membership prices have changed to the following for Season 2025:
$299 for adults
$149 for juniors (under 15 years of age as at 1 Jan 2025)
Following a recent review, the previous price of the Anzac Day membership was flagged as undervalued given the cost of Anzac Day tickets through other avenues, and relative to the other Collingwood membership packages and their inclusions/benefits.
Digital Insider (Kayo)
The ‘Digital Insider (Kayo)’ membership price is $350 for Season 2025.
This new price mirrors an increase to the cost of Kayo’s Basic subscription, and will affect all AFL clubs.
Importantly, purchasing a Digital Insider (Kayo) membership will still help you save on a Kayo Basic subscription.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Digital Insider (Kayo)
This new price mirrors an increase to the cost of Kayo’s Basic subscription, and will affect all AFL clubs.
Importantly, purchasing a Digital Insider (Kayo) membership will still help you save on a Kayo Basic subscription.

That gone up about $100 since last year

would it be better just get it thru Kayo?

Cheers. I may end up doing that as I don't really need Docklands.
I got rid of Shitlands a few years ago. I just watch those games on Kayo.

Membership pricing changes

The prices of two membership packages are changing more than usual from last season.
Anzac Day membership
The Anzac Day membership prices have changed to the following for Season 2025:
$299 for adults
$149 for juniors (under 15 years of age as at 1 Jan 2025)
Following a recent review, the previous price of the Anzac Day membership was flagged as undervalued given the cost of Anzac Day tickets through other avenues, and relative to the other Collingwood membership packages and their inclusions/benefits.
Digital Insider (Kayo)

Collingwood’s was already one of the more expensive Kayo offerings, be interesting to see if the others go up by as much…

I got rid of Shitlands a few years ago. I just watch those games on Kayo.
I was under the impression they got rid of the MCG Legends membership... I was an MCG Legends member for the 2023 season, but when I got the call last year for the away seat change I was told that the cost of my membership went up to $1140 and that I now had access to Marvel Stadium games. I have to agree with you though, Marvel games are nowhere near enjoyable to attend as MGC games!

$1140 for my membership. Not too bad considering the incredible venue we get to watch the best footy team in the world.

Great value!

Mine is $1,300?

What package do you have?
Must come down to seating locations I pay $1050 for Legends (all Melbourne matches, level 1 seating at the ‘G).

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast 2025 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back