List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes that sample size of three players is certainly compelling. Like someone arriving at the North Pole in summer and saying “s**t, the Sun never sets here, hey?!”.
The best thing is that they wereall taken under a different football department.

I think we'll draft Bianco. We always draft him when he's available.

Kayle Kirby over his heart issues?

The best thing is that they wereall taken under a different football department.

I think we'll draft Bianco. We always draft him when he's available.

So true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COLLINGWOOD

Available list spots prior to Round 11: 2

Nathan Murphy’s pre-season retirement and a season-ending knee injury to ruckman Aiden Begg means Collingwood currently has two list spots open. Rival clubs expect the Pies to target at least one tall at the draft, more likely in defence.

Peel Thunder’s Jacob Blight (196cm) is one of the pool’s top defensive prospects, averaging 18.0 disposals and 8.6 marks in the WAFL league this season.

Would the Magpies offer an AFL lifeline to ex-Port Adelaide ruckman Brynn Teakle, whom Collingwood trialled for a list spot during the pre-season supplementary signing period? Other rucks in the mix would be Joe Pike (Geelong Falcons), Ajang Kuol Mun (Geelong VFL) and Iliro Smit (Eastern Ranges).

VFL Magpie Jack Hutchinson could slide all the way to Collingwood’s slot — currently No.13 — after being under the AFL program’s noses.

Another player linked to Collingwood is ex-Saint Daniel McKenzie, who was on Fremantle’s radar during the summer’s SSP before ultimately signing with Port Melbourne in the VFL. McKenzie, 28, played 73 games in nine seasons with St Kilda after being taken with Pick 22 in the 2014 draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COLLINGWOOD

Nathan Murphy’s pre-season retirement and a season-ending knee injury to ruckman Aiden Begg means Collingwood currently has two list spots open. Rival clubs expect the Pies to target at least one tall at the draft, more likely in defence.

Peel Thunder’s Jacob Blight (196cm) is one of the pool’s top defensive prospects, averaging 18.0 disposals and 8.6 marks in the WAFL league this season.

Would the Magpies offer an AFL lifeline to ex-Port Adelaide ruckman Brynn Teakle, whom Collingwood trialled for a list spot during the pre-season supplementary signing period? Other rucks in the mix would be Joe Pike (Geelong Falcons), Ajang Kuol Mun (Geelong VFL) and Iliro Smit (Eastern Ranges).

VFL Magpie Jack Hutchinson could slide all the way to Collingwood’s slot — currently No.13 — after being under the AFL program’s noses.

Another player linked to Collingwood is ex-Saint Daniel McKenzie, who was on Fremantle’s radar during the summer’s SSP before ultimately signing with Port Melbourne in the VFL. McKenzie, 28, played 73 games in nine seasons with St Kilda after being taken with Pick 22 in the 2014 draft.

I’d be pretty disappointed if we went with Dan McKenzie.

No disrespect to him but there are greater needs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

COLLINGWOOD

"More likely in defence"?? Why would that be? They would immediately be behind Moore, Frampton, Howe, Dean & Eyre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back