List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading through I take it Long is no longer flavour of the month? The ebb and flow of this board with these fringe types is insane!
We all know Hine will pull an obscure player, probably from King Island, that no one is expecting. Not a fan of long and not a need

Reading through I take it Long is no longer flavour of the month? The ebb and flow of this board with these fringe types is insane!
He, Macrea and Sullivan always seemed to fight it out at the top of the stats sheet this year with Long shading them more often than not, but perhaps covering the ground is his weakness, we seem fanatical about every player on the list being able to do that.

He’d be considered but he’s probably not our most pressing need at this draft and he’ll still be available for free come the DFA window at the end of the year. Only Brisbane or Richmond would have any serious interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back