MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

I know a few people who know him well and they reckon he’s a top bloke so when if he did that today he would definitely get the Charlie Cameron good bloke discount.

I reckon Luke Hodge would be a ripper bloke 'in real life'.

On the field I have seen few players with so much skill, balance and poise apparently have so little control over his elbows, knees and shoulders....

Hodge definitely walked the line.. like a drunk on occasion
Our current coach would also have some issues with the modern tribunal with his approach to footy too.
Good thing both have been retired a fair while then..

I reckon Luke Hodge would be a ripper bloke 'in real life'.

On the field I have seen few players with so much skill, balance and poise apparently have so little control over his elbows, knees and shoulders....
You wait until we have a player like this and all the people who whinge about players like Hodge will disappear

Dan Houston, 5 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean he misses round one against the tiges?
But if Port are in top 4, lose first week, and then still make it to GF, only to lose to Carlton with a Cripps' goal after the final siren, wouldn't he be available for Tigs then...?

Houston had a brain fade. Deserves the penalty. He got caught up in the hysteria that surrounds these games. The Showdown like The Derby reminds me of 70s and 80s football when the biff was part of the game. I looked at the replay several times. I saw the action and result. It was horrible to see Rankine in that state. What compounded it for me was the reaction of the Port supporters in the background. It was feral and shameful.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back