MRP / Trib. 2024 MRO & Tribunal discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Blicavs is a nice guy so let’s use the Charlie Cameron defence.

Dunno how Blicavs can get a week for his "hit" it was as accidental as could be and old mate played out the game.

But it's the AFL, so who knows.

Was Whitfield taken off for a concussion test after both bumps? Of course not.

If Clark's is medium impact what would low impact look like? A Corio Bay sea breeze would knock little Lachie Whitfield over.

I've seen a video of Clark delivering a perfectly legal bump on Whitfield, where's the video of the suspendable offence?

🙃
It looked like a fair bump but there was accidental head contact so that's the way these go. Whitfield had a pretty huge lump on the side of his face out of it.

LOL!! Seriously… what else do you need to do to get a htb????

I seriously wonder if there is a bit of a “f u Scott” message atm. Because I cannot explain that and several other lesser ones with any rationality
If it is it’s gone on too long. The free kick count against GC made the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Whitfield taken off for a concussion test after both bumps? Of course not.
Bit sus isn't it. We're castigated for J.C's on-field check by the doctors, but this bloke plays with two apparent head high hits, plays out the game with a lump on his face, but not a syllable in conjecture.

Bit of horsearse to be honest.

Oh, the umps said it was a throw, which tends to happen when you're pulled by the thighs/legs...and then thumped to the ground.
Makes my head explode

Will be interesting on Saturday. Two clubs with disproportionate frees against v for playing each other. The umpires will be conflicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back