Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

The following image is taken off X in regards to Liam Baker, but it's the Clark bit I found interesting

I'm not sure I remember reading or hearing the following until now - I remember WCE having some good picks & that it would have been nice to try & get one in a trade

I didn't realise they had zero interest in Clark - reads like WCE was his preference but they weren't interested in him

Wonder what would have happened if Fremantle also said they had no interest

View attachment 1988078
He might have stuck his head down and toughed it out here, then instead of big Tobias we chase Grundys contract

Would be a different world

The following image is taken off X in regards to Liam Baker, but it's the Clark bit I found interesting

I'm not sure I remember reading or hearing the following until now - I remember WCE having some good picks & that it would have been nice to try & get one in a trade

I didn't realise they had zero interest in Clark - reads like WCE was his preference but they weren't interested in him

Wonder what would have happened if Fremantle also said they had no interest

View attachment 1988078
Maybe WCE has a no dickhead policy in place now ?

For those wondering, we've had 11 players play every game this season, but that will whittle down to at least 10 on Thursday as Jezza was one of the 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Driscoll is 18 & doesn't turn 19 until July - drafted from Perth, and just 6 months into his career on the other side of the country to where he grew up, his footy dream is over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back