Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
I get that but a flag won't make someone immune to injury, that was a reasonable pass rush hit.

The QB hadn't even completed his throwing arm follow through when hit.
any high hit or any touch after 2 steps. they have gone too far. I think there needs to be a level of force needed

Some things never change. The Patriots for years had the benefit of the doubt from the referees when they had Brady as their QB. Now that Mahomes is (arguably) the best QB in the league, the Chiefs get a free pass from the referees.

Even live it looked like it should have blown dead.

Chiefs will cop a bad call somewhere during the season like last year just to prove no favortism but the rub of green is a full blown happy ending when it counts.

The NFL and the players union both reap what they sow. Each of them pushed to cut the pre-season games from four to three to add an extra game to the schedule, so the coaches now treat the pre-season games as an audition for the roster bubble players to justify why they should be retained. This means the starters get very little playing time, which means they look rusty as hell when they play the first week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NFL and the players union both reap what they sow. Each of them pushed to cut the pre-season games from four to three to add an extra game to the schedule, so the coaches now treat the pre-season games as an audition for the roster bubble players to justify why they should be retained. This means the starters get very little playing time, which means they look rusty as hell when they play the first week.
and now they want to cut preseason to 1 or 2 games and move to 18 games. Surely with 18 there are 2 bye weeks

and now they want to cut preseason to 1 or 2 games and move to 18 games. Surely with 18 there are 2 bye weeks

No doubt extra byes will be needed to accommodate expanded international scheduling too.

I was so excited for the start of a new NFL season but it has taken less than 3 quarters for the 3 Peat narrative/inevitability and Taylor Swift references to poor cold water on that.
You are still sore about the beating the Browns gave you last year…

😉

No doubt extra byes will bring needed to accommodate expanded international scheduling too.
Clearly the plan is everyone plays an international/neutral game. the NFL love the idea of selling 18 games to non NFL stadiums/international

Clearly the plan is everyone plays an international/neutral game. the NFL love the idea of selling 18 games to non NFL stadiums/international

I'd love the MCC to bid on a game at the MCG and watch those self entitled old boys learn what it's like to deal with a real professional football administration.

I'd love the MCC to bid on a game at the MCG and watch those self entitled old boys learn what it's like to deal with a real professional football administration.
NFL and MCC are looking at a game for 26 i think. travel is the biggest issue. I guess it could be like teams play the Thanksgiving game then fly out and have the bye after the MCG game

I love Andy Reid but if I don't see another Chiefs game this season, I'll be much happier.

Unfortunately we have them on our schedule but I'm of the same opinion.

Maybe we could convince Taylor Swift to wear Raiders gear when she comes to Santa Clara...will end well.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back