2024 Offseason Thread - NBA Draft June 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

LeBron has been the face of the NBA for 20 years, and the biggest controversy he's been involved in has been some poorly thought comments about China, and handling free agency a bit poorly the first time around.

In regards to legacy talks this will age worse for him the longer he is in retirement and people feel more free to say what they think.

I don't like him one bit but can admit him playing with his son is a pretty amazing achievement and a great sport story.

Nailed it. We will see history that is very unlikely to be repeated. It's not like they've picked some kid that's never touched a basketball before 🤣🤣

There was a slight moment where I thought it would be cool if they won a ring together. Then remembered it's the Lakers 😆

Well, we did something.

Dunno whether the price is too steep for Murray, but guess we'll see. Vale Dyson Daniels era, we hardly knew ye.

Not sure what our plan is at the centre position either. Presumably trade Ingram for one.

Well, we did something.

Dunno whether the price is too steep for Murray, but guess we'll see. Vale Dyson Daniels era, we hardly knew ye.

Not sure what our plan is at the centre position either. Presumably trade Ingram for one.

Quite interesting.
Great for young Murray. You should be excited.

Dallas pulled of a ripper getting rid of Hardaway while getting Grimes back. For Pistons its a may as well situation since they got salary room and no one to spend it on, but for Dallas its a very good move

Murray trade 100% means the end of Ingram. Assuming a trade is lined up somewhere for a C. For Atlanta that is a great trade. Daniels a much better fit next to Young then Murray was. Nance Jnr to me seems a bad fit but he could be flipped from here still. Could see OKC having interest

Trying to figure out where Ingram is going and part of me thinks its to Chicago for Vucevic. Fits in salary wise and only C available that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Options closing for 76ers. Feels like they are all in on PG3 but i cant see PG wanting that move. He will not get enough shots or be big enough part of the game with Maxey/Embiid at the helm. Atleast at GSW he is only 2nd to Curry

Getting down to the likes of DeRozan, Bridges, Caldwell-Pope, Klay, D'Lo as the options which isnt too fantastic really

Off to GSW in my eyes.

If GSW waive CP3 and let Klay leave then gives them the cash to go ahead with it

Curry
PG
Wiggins
Kuminga
Green

Its better but still not challenging Boston
I think PG would better be suited in Philly imo.

They can also offer him the max and would have a better shot in the east than the west.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back