2024 Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was pretty shit and certainly forced in regard to LeBron. Quarterback one was a lot better.

Yeah wasn't great in comparison , felt it was the Lebron propaganda doc

Surely the NBA would be enamoured with the success if the Golden Knights in Vegas?
They definitely are, there were talks of an NBA style resort being built on the strip. Vegas and Seattle are walk up starts. If they want three teams, it's anyone's guess who the third is.

Watching the starting 5 doc on Netflix, feels like it's about how great Lebron is and add 4 others in.

Feel like watching it made me like Tatum way more seems like just a genuine guy , Butler already liked too and confirmed that, feel like Sabonis was a throwaway in it.
Watching Ant Edwards though. The guy is a legit lazy wannabe off the court. Playing Fortnite whilst his family is over for Thanksgiving. He’s not really that likeable. Sure he’s a talent, but sheesh he talks.

Apparently has 4 kids with 4 different women.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Ant Edwards though. The guy is a legit lazy wannabe off the court. Playing Fortnite whilst his family is over for Thanksgiving. He’s not really that likeable. Sure he’s a talent, but sheesh he talks.

Apparently has 4 kids with 4 different women.
Ant is that LeBron concept I think. He like LeBron knew from 15 where he was going to end up. LeBron stayed grounded by keeping those around him before he became what he is today. Tatum and Sabonis appear similar. Ant just appears to have ditched everyone and is riding it alone. The other 3 really got time to grow up before they were thrown into the positions they are in.

I feel sorry for the guy really. I couldnt imagine living my life like that and being a happy person. I think what you see is just a incredibly lonely guy who can trust no one, which also includes himself

Plays to me like a softer Luka Doncic which is still a hell of a player. Suspect he plays 20+ mins right away and makes a big difference

softer? Like pudgy soft?

Ant is that LeBron concept I think. He like LeBron knew from 15 where he was going to end up. LeBron stayed grounded by keeping those around him before he became what he is today. Tatum and Sabonis appear similar. Ant just appears to have ditched everyone and is riding it alone. The other 3 really got time to grow up before they were thrown into the positions they are in.

I feel sorry for the guy really. I couldnt imagine living my life like that and being a happy person. I think what you see is just a incredibly lonely guy who can trust no one, which also includes himself

When he went up against Bo Cruz he wasnt a lonely guy

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back